Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Ha, my long-suffering missus - whose never so much as owed a fiver to friend and is the financially-minded backbone of our relationship - has just been turned down for her very first credit card. So we check her score, absolutely average. I did warn her beforehand that having never had any sort of lending might actually work against her.

Anyways, out of morbid curiousity (and a sense of dread) I decided to check mine. For you see, about 7 years ago I was the archetypal student; pissing money away on bullshit and baubles, running up a ****-tonne on my overdraft and getting bitch-slapped with bank charges on a regular basis. Took a while to pay it all off, but pay it off I eventually did. My missus is well aware of how terrible I used to be with money, so she was as irate as I was shocked to discover that I, somehow, have a perfect credit score. Literally perfect. I could score no more. Tip-top, A*, the mutt's low-swingin' nuts!

As a result, I have demanded she hereafter refer to me as "the Credit Expert" during sex. 8)

As a result, I have demanded she hereafter refer to me as "the Credit Expert" during sex. Cool

will she have enough time to gets past "The Cre " though ?

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Superb!!!

Matt Berry is a hero.
Never heard of him, had to Google.

None the wiser as I've never seen any of those shows (or the advert).

Mike, why not come and join us in the 21st century?

Because it's shit.

Â