Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just closed on an apartment in town that is much nicer than the dump I currently live in. No more screeching whores at 2 in the morning and wailing sirens throughout the day.

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

Just closed on an apartment in town that is much nicer than the dump I currently live in. No more screeching whores at 2 in the morning and wailing sirens throughout the day.

Congrats! Been looking for 2 years in Manhattan....

Oops that should not be in the "Things that cheer you up" thread.

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Congrats! Been looking for 2 years in Manhattan....

Oops that should not be in the "Things that cheer you up" thread.

Is it possible to buy in Manhattan or is it just renting for life? 

On 28/07/2018 at 01:48, Paddywhack said:

You really need to start letting them leave once you’re done.

He's paid for 2 hours and he'll get his 2 hours! 

• Like 2

On 28/07/2018 at 07:11, Xela said:

Is it possible to buy in Manhattan or is it just renting for life? 

Depends on where you want to live and what you are prepared to put up with. There are still affordable neighborhoods even in Manhattan but you won't have the services i.e. public transport, easy access to supermarkets.

Whats hard for us is, if we moved we'd end up paying more, in a shittier neighborhood and for a smaller crappier place. Sort of hard to swallow. We love our current place and the hood.

On 24/07/2018 at 19:18, Xela said:

The joy when I found an empty toilet cubicle earlier as I was genuinely on the verge of shitting myself.

I went out for a walk with a mate at lunchtime and about a third of the way through our circuit I starting getting stomach cramps. I did a mental bowel risk assessment and told my pal I needed to get back to the office. The 5 min walk back was agony... similar to that scene in trainspotting, except I wasn't on a skag comedown. I got into the basement of the work building via the side entrance and headed for the basement cubicle as that is usually empty as only the post room workers use it. Got in and the one cubicle was occupied. I literally yelped like a puppy that has been trod on. I now had to shuffle to the lifts... couldn't use the stairs as I was clenching my buttocks together... the lift took ages,  I was covered in a sheen of cold sweat... finally it came and in its ponderous way, made the short journey to the ground floor visitors bogs. I waddled in and there was 1 empty cubicle, with the other 2 occupied. I didn't care if there was no paper or if the seat was going to be covered in piss, I had to go! Luckily it was reasonably clean and I had arguably the most satisfying dump in memory!

**** this bowel disease 

That is a shit story. 

• Like 1

I am so sorry lapal, I forgot, what with the history of RV's sexual escapades, a reference to a lovely hotel was  quaintly subtle. OK, we had marvellously intimate rumpy pumpy, though not of the bumming bent. Satisfied?*

*( Because I was )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Rodders said:

I am so sorry lapal, I forgot, what with the history of RV's sexual escapades, a reference to a lovely hotel was  quaintly subtle. OK, we had marvellously intimate rumpy pumpy, though not of the bumming bent. Satisfied?*

*( Because I was )

pics or it didn't happen. 

/ @rjw63

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Just the mention of the word trampoline cheers me up because of the Simpsons

100% me too.

I have been known to shout TRAMAPALINE TRAMBAPALINE! a few times and lap up all the stares and weird looks whenever anyone says it around me :thumb:

• Like 1

Â