Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 02/07/2018 at 23:47, VILLAMARV said:

Also the sense of inner smugness when you're reading a thread about lettuce while eating some you grew yourself

Growing lettuce? As hobbies go that's probably more pointless than collecting the numbers off the side of locomotives on the railways and less interesting too

Today was deemed the Day of the New Toilet Seat. As usual, it's my job and not one I relish. Also true to form one of the posts would not budge.

Tried drilling the f***er off to no avail, then I remembered what the cook's blowtorch was actually good for

That feeling when something that's pissing you off suddenly disappears almost in an instant

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, bickster said:

Today was deemed the Day of the New Toilet Seat. As usual, it's my job and not one I relish. Also true to form one of the posts would not budge.

Tried drilling the f***er off to no avail, then I remembered what the cook's blowtorch was actually good for

That feeling when something that's pissing you off suddenly disappears almost in an instant

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Tegis said:

Been watching an arse in a pair of tight leggings for the last five minutes. Its a good day

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've started doing clubbercise at a local school hall a couple of evenings a week

Me and 30 women, 75% of them are "hubba hubba" ?

Glow sticks are annoying though !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Best thing about taking in part in running events, getting behind a nice bottom.

Did I ever tell you my Nell McAndrew story? 

• Like 1

Â