Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 08/02/2017 at 23:31, mjmooney said:
On 08/02/2017 at 23:21, troon_villan said:

You're not allowed to drink premium lager until you're 26 in Scotland.

On 08/02/2017 at 23:31, mjmooney said:

Seriously??? How the hell do they enforce that? 

It's height, in CM's i believe. Easily enforceable.

(-minus shoe height)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

There's a waitress at a restaurant I've been to a few times recently who appears to simply be wearing tights and underwear, not anything else. It's very interesting. 

Just for reference, where and what time is her shift? :D

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Where is the surreptitiously taken photo?  Nothing pervy about that. 

It's mentally stored in the Bank of Wank

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

It's mentally stored in the Bank of Wank

I used to work with a girl who was pretty fit (exceptionally compared to the rest of the talent in the office) and dressed sexily most of the time. She was quite extrovert,  had her tongue pierced and spoke openly about "other" piercings she had. She was mad as a box of frogs. 

Anyway one day me and a other guy about my age I. E. ancient were sitting at our desks when she went to speak to another girl directly in our line of vision. She was wearing a very short and extremely tight skirt and she bent right over this filing cabinet with her arse directly facing us.  

I have no doubt she knew exactly what she was going. She might have well have given a cheeky look back with her little finger in her mouth. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Went to watch Stourbridge today . . . come half-time, the announcer reading the scores begins with 'at least Villa weren't able to lose today' :crylaugh:

Went to watch Stockport County v FC United of Manchester today. Tasty game and 5600 attendance, which for a National League North game is outstanding. Stockport have had a fall from grace though.

Bit of handbags after the game. Been a while since I've seen police horses charging a crowd!

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I changed some light fittings without killing myself or burning the house down. Today, I have become a man.

Time to graduate to some plumbing work now so you can become master of all you survey. 

Â