Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I hope he screamed like a little girl on the way down. :) 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/veterinarian-hunt-lions-dies-falling-100ft-ravine-shooting-birds-italian-luciano-ponzetto-a7476441.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Lion hunting veterinarian dies after falling 100ft into ravine on a bird shoot

Luciano Ponzetto previously said hunting was 'not morally incompatible' with his job as a vet

An Italian vet who courted controversy by sharing photos of animals he hunted on social media, has died after falling into a ravine while shooting wild birds. 

Luciano Ponzetto received death threats last year after he posed in pictures next to his trophy kills of lions and other wild animals which he posted online.  

He had pledged to take legal action against those who had threatened violence against him and argued that being a vet was “not incompatible with hunting, either morally or professionally”. 

The vet died after he slipped on a sheet of ice and fell 100ft down a ravine at Colle delle Oche near Turin during a wild bird hunt, The Sun reported.

"We were called by the mountain rescue services who had been alerted to the incident by someone who was out with him," an Italian police spokesperson told the newspaper. 

"His body was recovered by helicopter and taken to a local hospital. It looks like he slipped and fell when he was out hunting. He died instantly and there was nothing that could be done."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Have to say, I never would have thought it, but Rio Ferdinand is an amazing human being. The presents are nice, but those sleeping bags will save lives. 

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/rio-ferdinand-donates-toys-key-12323167

Does it say something about me or Ferdinand that I was waiting for the punchline?

• Like 1

Â