Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I really like the owls as well. I thought the idea was say at first but I do get an odd smile whenever I spot a new one. I tend to wander about at lunch and cone stumbling on new ones.

And I even got a laugh out of the ones glasses falling off.

There's an owl by the bullring with the Birmingham skyline painted on it. That was my favourite.

There's loads inside the art gallery too

Edited by Stevo985

Birmingham.

Take the place for granted sometimes. But it really is a pretty cool city.

Went to the art gallery on Saturday, then had lunch in their Edwardian tea rooms. Had a wander down new street and went to some pubs that I haven't been to in a while and they were great.

Plus had a look at some of those owls that someone on here mentioned and they are pretty awesome too

It's a cool place. Gets a bad rep really.

Agreed. The fact big businesses are moving here is a real boon to the city, notably the UK banking arm of HSBC (which won't be called HSBC when its hived off from the other parts of the company), which will be domiciled at the bottom of Broad Street (Arena Central) with a 1000 jobs being moved from London. Start of 2019 I think. That is a huge shot in the arm to the city.

I am often overly critical of Brum, having worked in the middle of it for 18 years, 13 of which at the shitty end (Five Ways) but it is making good progress. Its not 'world class' as some people try to say but it is getting better. 

folski's mom and dad still getting it on(sorry you witnessed it),but as a 50 year old who still has a raging horner it's good to see our generation(guessing they're around my age) still getting jiggy.my bird will only do a bj if she's sitting on the sofa,in bed i do the jacques cousteau  :D

Dropping by VT for the first time in years and seeing many familiar faces for whom I have fond banter memories. Hope you are all doing well boys and girls. UTV!

Feck off part time bastard

:D

• Like 1

Â