Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I have remembered to keep all the receipts for every meal I've eaten since Sunday lunchtime (so I get the money back).

I had shiny, sticky, black liquorice toffee for the first time in years today, and it was good.

I have lost half a tooth (yes connected to the above purchase), but there is absolutely no pain.

At certain angles I could now be mistaken for Shane Macgowan.

A good day.

I have remembered to keep all the receipts for every meal I've eaten since Sunday lunchtime (so I get the money back).

I had shiny, sticky, black liquorice toffee for the first time in years today, and it was good.

I have lost half a tooth (yes connected to the above purchase), but there is absolutely no pain......Yet

At certain angles I could now be mistaken for Shane Macgowan.

A good day.

Get to a dentist lad 

I suspect it was a dead tooth, because I have literally lost half of it. It's quite jagged, but 6 or 7 hours of food, hot drinks and general chatter and it feels fine.

But yeah, phoning the dentist in the morning.

Ive just recived an sms from someone telling me that Prince Alwaleed bin talan of Saud arabia has donated the sum of $25 Million usd to me.

Whooooooo can you beleive it ???

I invite evry single member of villatalk to a huge party wich will be held on my new mansion in Marbella.

Yeeeeesss!!!

• Like 3

As I type this, my likes count is classic Useless. 5050.

Not any more you reggae loving ****!

;)

That's my Friday evening sorted. Trawling back through the pages unliking 52 dave posts.

Finished at a reasonable time on a Friday and now home with a cup of tea. The cider and whisky at lunch helped me through the afternoon at work. 

Fair to middling thanks Ginks. Medication seems to be working well and have cut a few few things out of my diet like overly spicy food and fizzy drinks which I don't think helped. 

What the **** is going on VT? Corn beef feet and anus talk #modernmen

We've mostly been talking about an anus signing for Man City, for the last two days, so nothing new really. 

• Like 2

I don't want to live in a world where one forum friend can't enquire about the state of health of another forum friend's rusty sheriff's badge.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3

Â