Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Mine is as dirty as Christina Aguilera's song 'dirty' atm.

I'm laying a rather thick cable in my mother in laws poop receptacle...

At least i think it's the toilet..

Is there usually dirty crockery in a toilet?

....oh God.

• Like 1

CKWleJqWIAA58w1.jpg

salted caramel ice cream - made with liquid nitrogen

you can shove your laughably expensive but actually quite average Ben and Jerry's 

fresh ice cream science! made to order right there in front 

all gone a bit pagan over here tonight

CKOgGOkWIAAzhgq.jpg

Off to a Pagan wedding in Wales in a couple of weeks.

I was going to ask you about any places to stay locally before the event, but she's already booked somewhere in Abergavenny.

CKWleJqWIAA58w1.jpg

salted caramel ice cream - made with liquid nitrogen

you can shove your laughably expensive but actually quite average Ben and Jerry's 

fresh ice cream science! made to order right there in front 

Ice cream hipster. 

• Like 2

Had a great day on Monday. Woke up at 9, took a piss and slept for 2 more hours. Woke back up, read the internet, read my WW1 book, took a bike ride down to a beach that looks out to the ocean. Beautiful sunny day. Rode back to the house, then drove to the store for some beers. Made my usual fish and egg whites with hot sauce, washed it back with a cold IPA. Read my WW1 book. Went for a swim with my nephew. Took a hot shower and had a shave. Went for a walk. Had a nice convo with a lady who used to babysit me. Had a few laughs. Went to a seaside restaurant with my mum, and watched the sailboats come in while we ate our haddock sandwiches. Some neighbors lit off some fireworks at sundown. Just a classic summer day. Just needed a girl to put the cherry on top. Gotta sort that out.

• Like 4

Had a great day on Monday. Woke up at 9, took a piss and slept for 2 more hours. Woke back up, read the internet, read my WW1 book, took a bike ride down to a beach that looks out to the ocean. Beautiful sunny day. Rode back to the house, then drove to the store for some beers. Made my usual fish and egg whites with hot sauce, washed it back with a cold IPA. Read my WW1 book. Went for a swim with my nephew. Took a hot shower and had a shave. Went for a walk. Had a nice convo with a lady who used to babysit me. Had a few laughs. Went to a seaside restaurant with my mum, and watched the sailboats come in while we ate our haddock sandwiches. Some neighbors lit off some fireworks at sundown. Just a classic summer day. Just needed a girl to put the cherry on top. Gotta sort that out.

Haddock sandwiches ayyyyyy

Had a stroll round town today looking for The Big Hoot owls. Saw 18 of them. The nerd inside me wants to tick all of them off before they go 

I spotted one this morning perched atop the Custard Factory.

Â