Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Had a stroll round town today looking for The Big Hoot owls. Saw 18 of them. The nerd inside me wants to tick all of them off before they go 

Saw 18 big breasted women today who are here on their holidays or for some promotion or something. I would like to shag each and every one of them before they go back to boobland.

Have I translated this correctly? Is this Brummie lad chat/banter?

Breakfast buffet at the hotel this morning. 7 sausages and 3 rashers of bacon please.

I do feel a bit queasy now though.

• Like 1

Had a stroll round town today looking for The Big Hoot owls. Saw 18 of them. The nerd inside me wants to tick all of them off before they go 

Saw 18 big breasted women today who are here on their holidays or for some promotion or something. I would like to shag each and every one of them before they go back to boobland.

Have I translated this correctly? Is this Brummie lad chat/banter?

Sadly not....good try though!

http://thebighoot.co.uk

It's an art thingy 

Birmingham.

Take the place for granted sometimes. But it really is a pretty cool city.

Went to the art gallery on Saturday, then had lunch in their Edwardian tea rooms. Had a wander down new street and went to some pubs that I haven't been to in a while and they were great.

Plus had a look at some of those owls that someone on here mentioned and they are pretty awesome too

It's a cool place. Gets a bad rep really.

• Like 4

Birmingham.

Take the place for granted sometimes. But it really is a pretty cool city.

Went to the art gallery on Saturday, then had lunch in their Edwardian tea rooms. Had a wander down new street and went to some pubs that I haven't been to in a while and they were great.

Plus had a look at some of those owls that someone on here mentioned and they are pretty awesome too

It's a cool place. Gets a bad rep really.

As a man suffering Wolverhampton everyday, Brum is HEAVEN

Â