Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Is that the one where you point it at a plane and it tells you which one it is?

I have no interest in that really, but I can appreciate how cool it is!

That's the one. It's pretty pointless really but I can't help but be impressed. It's also amazing seeing the thousands of planes flying over Europe and North America while there are around 10 over the whole of Africa!aee657b2b5f131f4c740aab9758aabde.jpg Edited by Vive_La_Villa

The plane finder app. It's bloody amazing! I know I'm sad.

To this day it's one of only 2 apps that I've actually paid hard cash for the full version of (and I'm not particularly into 'planes, it was just too cool).   The other being "The Room".

• Like 1

That's the one. It's pretty pointless really but I can't help but be impressed. It's also amazing seeing the thousands of planes flying over Europe and North America while there are around 10 over the whole of Africa!aee657b2b5f131f4c740aab9758aabde.jpg

Just because it doesn't show many planes flying over Africa doesn't mean there aren't any. Just that they don't have many people in Africa hosting the receivers needed to supply the info 

That's the one. It's pretty pointless really but I can't help but be impressed. It's also amazing seeing the thousands of planes flying over Europe and North America while there are around 10 over the whole of Africa!aee657b2b5f131f4c740aab9758aabde.jpg

Just because it doesn't show many planes flying over Africa doesn't mean there aren't any. Just that they don't have many people in Africa hosting the receivers needed to supply the info

Ahh. That makes more sense.

Â