Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I totally got a mention from Stoya on twitter. My work here is done.

I have no idea who this is. congratulations, **** yeah!

Thank you, but my Christmas present for you is... Google Stoya. You're welcome.

Ooh crikey.  Type her into xvideo instead (not in work).

Oh I know, I'm a bloke see :)

Ian Taylor just turned up at my house with a Christmas card. Not every day that happens! 

Stayed and had a coffee for half an hour too, genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met. Offered to help with my uni course too. True legend!

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 3

Ian Taylor just turned up at my house with a Christmas card. Not every day that happens! 

Stayed and had a coffee for half an hour too, genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met. Offered to help with my uni course too. True legend!

Hope you enjoyed it you jammy word removed. Even brad jr's your best mate too! :)

• Like 2

I'm choosing to finish on midday Xmas Eve. I'll probably regret not opting to finish earlier but hey ho.

I chose to finish yesterday.  Unfortunately, the powers that be thought I need to be in today given that we have a lot of work on (purely to respond to emails), be in tomorrow morning (to respond to emails) and to be in for an hour or so on Friday (to respond to emails).  Humbug.

Hope you enjoyed it you jammy word removed. Even brad jr's your best mate too! :)

Haha, completely bizarre night. My twitter is going mental ha

Haha, completely bizarre night. My twitter is going mental ha

How did it come about? Do you know him/live by him?

Â