Barry Bannan

villianusa

According to some bloke on another forum I use, Bannan is on a plane to London from Jockland. This bloke claims to be his friend  :rolleyes: but fingers crossed he could be off  :D

Why was he in London?

He's going to Scotland anyway because he's in Scotland's world cup squad so that's not news.

According to some bloke on another forum I use, Bannan is on a plane to London from Jockland. This bloke claims to be his friend  :rolleyes: but fingers crossed he could be off  :D

Why was he in London?

He's going to Scotland anyway because he's in Scotland's world cup squad so that's not news.

Re-read it Con.

Why was he in London?

Re-read it Con.

Fantastic. I reckon it could be true. Palace have Jonny Williams, a top-rated Welsh prospect in the Bannan mould. They'll be pushing each other.

Good luck to Barry, I expect more sensible passes setting up awesome shock wins for Palace and Scotland.

76xfyCw.gif