Barry Bannan

villianusa

He'll be going nowhere after tonight.

Oh I don’t know. A quick trip to a club might be in order...

Although I agree that a good stint at a top Championship club will do him good, we are lacking in the CM department and he will get games here if he can play like he did in the second half of tonight.

He'll be going nowhere after tonight.

Oh I don’t know. A quick trip to a club might be in order...

Although I agree that a good stint at a top Championship club will do him good, we are lacking in the CM department and he will get games here if he can play like he did in the second half of tonight.

I think you missed the ironing.

He was good tonight, especially where he came in form the wing - he's a menace in the position behind the strikers. There's still quite a bit to come from him based on his reserves performances, but he's starting to show what he's about - bright, inventive, clever and able to keep the ball.

Good to see him take the applause of the Holte at the end too.

Trust me when i say this, but this kid has more talent in his left toe than ALbrighton or any of them. His problem is his size, since he gives peiople the idea he is lightweight, hence why weve put him wide in the past.

Hes a proper Footballer, and in a couple of years will hopefully prove to be real god dust for us.

Hes still crap at tracking and knock door run though :bang:

I don't think we should even be contemplating sending Bannan out on loan, Good on Houllier for saying that he was not prepared to sanction a loan without seeing him in action. Rumour has it that MON told Bannan that he had no future at Villa as he is too small. Well Billy Bremner did OK!

On the subject of loans maybe Salifou and Osbourne could go on loan and we could conveniently forget to ask for them back. Just a thought....