The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Opposition players cottoned on to the fact that the only way to stop him is to kick him up in the air some time ago. He has coped remarkably well, but will get his fair share of knocks.

Kev will back me up that Jack has basically spent his whole footballing life skinning people and getting kicked up in the air by cloggers because of it. This is nothing new to him, the difference now is that these cloggers are bigger, stronger and more experienced.

Edited by AndyClarke

Opposition players cottoned on to the fact that the only way to stop him is to kick him up in the air some time ago. He has coped remarkably well, but will get his fair share of knocks.

Kev will back me up that Jack has basically spent his whole footballing life skinning people and getting kicked up in the air by cloggers because of it. This is nothing new to him, the difference now is that these cloggers are bigger, stronger and more experienced.

Took the words from my mouth Andy.

Jacks had this since he played seven a side sunday league football where he would literally take on teams of players single handedly. Of course the difference there being that it would be the dads of players telling them to do it and injure him on purpose. Here it just seems the easiest way to eliminate him out of the game. Why double up on a player when you can take him out of the game all together ? I dont think its what football should be about but I suppose teams like stevenage know no different.

Â