The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Whiney word removed as well. 

14 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The guy is such a cheat. I used to wonder why opposition fans hated him and thought it was because he was so good. Now I watch him without claret and blue glasses on I realise that isn’t the case at all!

• Like 1

I always thought a lot of it was just more footballing intelligence than the opposition, so many times when he has nothing on he puts the ball and his body in to a position where you can not tackle him, you can't win that ball it's an all day easy foul... And the opponents lumbersome oath comes clattering in like clockwork and gives the foul away

When he played for us and it was riling up Leeds fans or baggies or wolves I used to love the idea that he's not a cheat its simply their footballers are just too **** stupid not to do exactly what he wants them to do

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I always thought a lot of it was just more footballing intelligence than the opposition, so many times when he has nothing on he puts the ball and his body in to a position where you can not tackle him, you can't win that ball it's an all day easy foul... And the opponents lumbersome oath comes clattering in like clockwork and gives the foul away

When he played for us and it was riling up Leeds fans or baggies or wolves I used to love the idea that he's not a cheat its simply their footballers are just too **** stupid not to do exactly what he wants them to do

The incident I saw before posting was he tried a volley and completely missed the ball, fell over near the defender and started smacking the floor with hand as if he had broken a leg. Then when got up had a few words to say to the defenders which seemed to rile them up.

8 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Ah when Jack effectively called Almiron shit last season. 

He's not fit to lace his boots. 

Funny thing is, he’ll probably be playing with him next season. Can see Newcastle splashing £50m on him and giving him a stupid contract. 

Â