The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Xela said:

If Jack leaves City in the next 2 or 3 years, it'll be back to us, no-one else, IMO

I think it’ll be Newcastle personally. Paying massive wages and likely to reach the top eventually, but he’ll be a star there.

edit: which someone else has said on the last page.

Edited by Panto_Villan

9 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Any idiot with average football knowledge could have seen they needed a striker more than yet another " flair " player?

Was never really the " type " of player for their style either.

Instead they chose to make a " Vanity " signing. Deal with it you pricks!

Screenshot_20220203-145430_Facebook-min.jpg

I mean it must be so tough for them only being c10 points ahead in the league and everything. No wonder they’re having transfer doubts as clearly their season has been a disaster

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kingman said:

We got rid of English No 10 and replaced him with the Argentinian No 10 and Brazilian No 10 

Cheers :wave:

True

But I like what someone else said in another thread

Imagine if we'd just replaced Barkley with Buendia last season, what a different team we'd have been... And what an upgrade that is

• Like 1

5 hours ago, picicata said:

Like you, I'm not bitter about the move but I do think it is a genuine shame that a player like Jack is not playing and beguiling us with his footballing skills. At his best, Jack is one of the most exciting, brilliant, individual and enthralling players in the league. He gets bums out of seats. Sadly, Man City was never the right move for him, he may eventually fit into their system but only by quashing so much of what makes him a special player.

Honestly, the worst part of this move is the fact that we've been deprived of a year of Jack at his peak playing to his full potential. He was my favourite player to watch.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Honestly, the worst part of this move is the fact that we've been deprived of a year of Jack at his peak playing to his full potential. He was my favourite player to watch.

He was great to watch but the move was definitely a good one for us. We’ve been able to become a better team due to those funds and safe from FFP. Now we’ve got several players that are a joy to watch.

Jack leaving was meant to be.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kingman said:

We got rid of English No 10 and replaced him with the Argentinian No 10 and Brazilian No 10 

Cheers :wave:

When did we sign Messi? :P 

42 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He was great to watch but the move was definitely a good one for us. We’ve been able to become a better team due to those funds and safe from FFP. Now we’ve got several players that are a joy to watch.

Jack leaving was meant to be.

Yeah its worked out better than I thought. Was horrible when it happened because you just thought we were building something special and this was a just the standard Villa setback. 

Maybe he’ll realise being the big fish at your own club and being loved by your people is worth 10x just being a cog in a winning machine. Think Coutinho will see that here too minus the his people bit..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Borderline criminal what they have robbed him of.

As a fan of football that's what you want to see, that's what inspires kids, that's what sell tickets. 

Such a waste of a once in a generation talent, last one with such a gift was Gazza, **** knows when the next one will come along. 

Or maybe he just isn’t as good as we all thought? Foden and Sterling seem to be doing ok in that system.

• Like 1

Â