The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

As part of the story that Ronaldo has broken records for shirt sales I saw that grealish is 2nd in the league 

Utd sold £32.5m worth of Ronaldo gear in 3 days 

That’s crazy and puts into context how/why £500k p/w in wages can be justifiable I guess.

10 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

That’s crazy and puts into context how/why £500k p/w in wages can be justifiable I guess.

I think Adidas keep like 90% of the profits or something like that, but yeah it's crazy and also explains why City didn't have much issue dropping 100 mil.

15 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Starts again for England with the rest of the A team in an important qualifier. We all called this a long time ago, it's actually kind of funny seeing it play out so quickly :lol:

That team would have won the euros 

Not sure what's more frustrating the Grealish bullshit or the Southgate bottle job 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Starts again for England with the rest of the A team in an important qualifier. We all called this a long time ago, it's actually kind of funny seeing it play out so quickly :lol:

Its desperately predictable isn't it. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheMelvillan said:

Kinda gross how obvious and transparent the big 6 bias is 😔

Played in big games now hasn’t he … Spurs, Norwich and Arsenal. Southgate definitely in his ear for an age about moving to the by 6. Corrupt game. 

Most of us knew he would become a regular starter soon as he moved to city. Of course would like to think it's just coincidence and Southgate simply recognises that England needs his creativity. But nah, if he was still at Villa he'd be on the bench lol

Good to see him starting anyway.

41 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Foden and Sancho both injured, mind

I'm wondering what his next big screw up will be - it was only at the start of lockdown that he did the last daft thing but now with all that fame and money and mahoosively inflated ego, it's surely a matter of time before he has another blow out. 

8 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

England regular now. Would never have been if still at Villa. 

The kid did what he had to. 

Annoyingly this seems to be right, as long as Southgate is manager. However, it shouldn’t be. Do people really think a few weeks at Man City has suddenly upgraded his game? He should have been starting throughout the Euros.

3 minutes ago, blandy said:

Foden and Sancho both injured, mind

Isn't Foden more of a 10 though? And Sancho plays on the right.

Don't think he is competing with either of them.

Sterling seem as comfortable on either side so he is just an amazing utility player to have.

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

He should have been starting throughout the Euros.

Doesn't work hard enough. Doesn't fit the system.

I honestly hate Southgate so much it's unhealthy, I can't watch this **** England team anymore.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Annoyingly this seems to be right, as long as Southgate is manager. However, it shouldn’t be. Do people really think a few weeks at Man City has suddenly upgraded his game? He should have been starting throughout the Euros.

Pep will improve him tactically over time no doubt.

Right now though he is pretty much the same player.

Â