The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Isn't Foden more of a 10 though? And Sancho plays on the right.

Don't think he is competing with either of them.

Sterling seem as comfortable on either side so he is just an amazing utility player to have.

Euros was Foden right, Sterling left. Foden injured and his deputy, Sancho also injured, so Sterling moved right, Grealish in on the left

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Doesn't work hard enough. Doesn't fit the system.

I honestly hate Southgate so much it's unhealthy, I can't watch this **** England team anymore.

I wouldn't miss a kick of any England game when younger. Southgate has sucked the life out of it for me. Forgot we were playing tonight until just. I'm 35 as well so seen more than enough failure to be too optimistic.

Just now, blandy said:

Euros was Foden right, Sterling left. Foden injured and his deputy, Sancho also injured, so Sterling moved right, Grealish in on the left

Saka on the right and Sterling on the left was preferred in the Euros on at least 2-3 occasions as well, I think?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You think?

It won't have gone unnoticed by other players at clubs like ours what happens when you move to a European Scum League club. 

Nothing we can do about the message Jacks transfer sends out. We have to succeed or kiss goodbye to our best players. 

Just now, villalad21 said:

Pep will improve him tactically over time no doubt.

Right now though he is pretty much the same player.

Yes I agree with this (more than anything, City are so good that Pep can afford to experiment more with Grealish positionally without dropping points, which will improve his all round game). But he was already good enough to start for England

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

Will be interesting to see how Pep sets up at City as well when the likes of KDB and Foden returns.

A lot of players to fit in.

Edited by villalad21

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Yes I agree with this (more than anything, City are so good that Pep can afford to experiment more with Grealish positionally without dropping points, which will improve his all round game). But he was already good enough to start for England

There is no doubt big club bias I can't disagree with you on that.

I would worry about the likes of Konsa and Watkins too if they feel they have to move to play for England.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Not as much as people make out. Liverpool’s captain is behind West Ham and Leeds players, for example. I agree Southgate would like all his first team players to play for ECL clubs, but it’s not the determining factor on selection

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

Not as much as people make out. Liverpool’s captain is behind West Ham and Leeds players, for example. I agree Southgate would like all his first team players to play for ECL clubs, but it’s not the determining factor on selection

Henderson is more box to box. 

Southgate want 2 DM'S

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I would worry about the likes of Konsa and Watkins too if they feel they have to move to play for England.

If Watkins continues his trajectory, and there will already be plenty of other clubs watcbing him, I have no doubt he'll be off if we tread water. As it stands though he's ours and we have every chance of improving this year! 

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

JG going to score I reckon.

Overdue really! But he never really looks like he wants to score a goal, always looking for the pass which is admirable but probably not cut throat enough. 

Â