The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Mazrim said:

Exactly. The papers quote Skysports who quote the papers who quote Skysports who quote the papers. Both also refer to "sources" who are people in the papers and Skysports making shit up.

It's a fabrication spiral. 

Precisely. All smoke and mirrors. They hide behind ‘sources say’ but they know its just repetition upon repetition of a baseless rumour.

Get it right 10% of the time - “We told you first”. Proven wrong 90% of the time - simply print more invented crap to distract from the previous lies and football fans lap it up.

They shun journalistic integrity because it drives their advertisement revenue. For that reason, I prefer to totally ignore the vast majority of commercial sports media.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, brommy said:

Precisely. All smoke and mirrors. They hide behind ‘sources say’ but they know its just repetition upon repetition of a baseless rumour.

Get it right 10% of the time - “We told you first”. Proven wrong 90% of the time - simply print more invented crap to distract from the previous lies and football fans lap it up.

They shun journalistic integrity because it drives their advertisement revenue. For that reason, I prefer to totally ignore the vast majority of commercial sports media.

And yet people just lap it up. 

6 hours ago, brommy said:

The advert on my Facebook last night from talksport or BBC was that grealish is now having second thoughts about the move... As if to imply that their made up bullshit from 2 weeks ago wasn't made up its just that he's changed his mind and pulled out of the deal

Unbelievable 

From the Q&A thing with Preece:

Wayne1993: Do you think everyone at Villa can convince Grealish to stay?

AP: Yes, but it'll be up to Jack himself who's out in Greece at the moment on holiday. 

Alexwh: Any truth to Jack's buyout clause rumours?

AP: He admitted to having his head turned slightly last year when United came in after Villa struggled over the line. It's different this time around; Villa have progressed really well. It's a fresh, vibrant club with a big future under NSWE. Euros has given him a taste for more but I'm sure he'll want to do that with Villa. Does he believe he can is the question. As for buy-out clause; Dean Smith and Purslow have both denied it to me when asked.

I reckon the only clause in that contract is a relegation one. So if thats all true we will not be selling full stop.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Awol said:

Didn’t stop Danny Murphy trying to sell him regardless. ‘Short career, take it while you can’ etc. would love to know the root of his beef with Villa. 

I don’t know either, but I always link it to his time at Charlton when they were an up and coming club.

Villa were always an easy target for up and coming sides in the past.

Edited by MarkLillis

12 hours ago, Awol said:

Didn’t stop Danny Murphy trying to sell him regardless. ‘Short career, take it while you can’ etc. would love to know the root of his beef with Villa. 

He's an ugly, bitter, balding little gobshite. Fits the profile of a bluenose. Maybe that's it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Him and Danny Mills must have some sort of Tag Team WWE style Anti Villa squad.

They probably worship a bronze statue of Savage. Lol

Why Ross Kemp refuses to be in same room as EastEnders brother Steve  McFadden - Mirror Online

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Haha 3

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jack-grealish-man-city-villa-21093523

Thats alright...

Let Man City sell their players to fund a move...

And STILL don't sell Jack to them (figuratively and literally)... Give them the rod for their own back and see how good a season they have when they flog a bench-full without being able to replace any of them...

2 hours ago, Mazrim said:

He's an ugly, bitter, balding little gobshite. Fits the profile of a bluenose. Maybe that's it.

I saw an interview with him a few years back where he said he always hated playing at villa park.

I assume we gave him some abuse at some point. Big baby.

20 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Mills has built his reputation from the time he lucked out and joined City before their empire grew to what it is now

13 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

Danny Mills is a complete tool. All that needs saying.

11 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Yes but a tool is useful. Danny Mills is smegma.

Maybe you are all deliberately mixing them up for comedic effect, I can't tell, but isn't that Danny Murphy in the video?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sparrow1988 said:

Maybe you are all deliberately mixing them up for comedic effect, I can't tell, but isn't that Danny Murphy in the video?

I haven't even watched the video, I was just responding to the other Mills comments saying he's a tool lol.

Murphy is also a Grade A Skidmark though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Mills has built his reputation from the time he lucked out and joined City before their empire grew to what it is now

yep 100% this, when city took off and the media looked round for ex city players they seemingly found mills and trevor sinclair, even now they've only got richards and lescott, they're struggling for representation so we've ended up with Mills

to make it worse the BBC being the BBC wont get rid of him, they might sideline him or make him take over some laughable weekly article but they wont bin his contract off, they never do, we'll carry on paying for him

Â