The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

Pretty sure it’s the aftermath of the covid outbreak personally. Increasingly have this feeling and think it’s just about getting through the season now and hopefully cementing a top half finish.

Smith should come out and say it's effected us, no disrespect in that, although don't seem to have effected Man City in the same way. so I doubt it's that.

• Like 1

Hope he’s back for the Spurs game not only as we need our best players but to also shut up the nose acquaintances I have.

I’m getting fed up of the smug texts and WhatsApp messages telling me he’s the player that’s been in the papers that’s dependent upon pills and vodka and whatever else they can conjure up.

I Just need to be able to tell them the second word is off !!!!! 

18 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Smith should come out and say it's effected us, no disrespect in that, although don't seem to have effected Man City in the same way. so I doubt it's that.

Because the quality and quantity of Manchester City's squad should definitely used as a comparison with ours.

• Like 1

Got a feeling Lingard will take his spot in the England squad , Jack has to work hard for 2 years and Lingard puts a shift in for a month a gets in

Edited by gwi1890

9 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Yeah, Could of sworn it was Wednesday today? 

I thought it was Thursday so googled it when I saw you commenting it was today and it's definitely tomorrow at 2pm. As per the fa website

1 hour ago, Mjvilla said:

I thought it was Thursday so googled it when I saw you commenting it was today and it's definitely tomorrow at 2pm. As per the fa website

It is Thursday, Thats why I said tomorrow. ;)

On 16/03/2021 at 12:02, Adam2003 said:

Pretty sure it’s the aftermath of the covid outbreak personally. Increasingly have this feeling and think it’s just about getting through the season now and hopefully cementing a top half finish.

Then surely we should pass and move and keep the ball. It is a lot less tiring than defending. 

Â