The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Just watched his interview.

Did I mishear or did he say that his agent and family were round at his house in London last night?

Does Jack live in London and commute each day?

Jack lives in Barnt Green.

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Can you post a link to the interview? It has disappeared from AVTV

It looks as though they have taken it down but the contents are in the below Twitter thread.

I misheard him talking about living in London...

• Like 1

In that interview, did I get it right that up untill a couple of days ago he didn't know where to play? Which to me sounded like it wasn't clear in which position he was meant to play the coming season. Or did I get it completely wrong? If not it sounds like we're having a new player coming in rather soon. Rashica?

• Haha 1

I remember when Allan Shearer had the option when leaving Blackburn, to go to either Man Utd or his hometown club of Newcastle. He chose the club that was closest to his heart, and even though he won nothing at Newcastle he said he had no regrets. Man Utd fans were spitting nails, they had no comprehension about the love a player can hold for the team that’s in his blood. Always respected Shearer after that. Feel we’ve got a player like that ourselves now. Well done Jack 😁😁😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pelle said:

In that interview, did I get it right that up untill a couple of days ago he didn't know where to play? Which to me sounded like it wasn't clear in which position he was meant to play the coming season. Or did I get it completely wrong? If not it sounds like we're having a new player coming in rather soon. Rashica?

I think he meant that it wasn't 100% sure which club he'd be at next season - said that he didn't want to start the season here and then move on before the end of the window, so wanted things clarified before the season began.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

This summer it's Rashica, Watkins, Traore, imagine the caliber of player the owners promised Jack will surround him next summer and beyond? 

Spending big this transfer window pretty much guarantees a very quiet window next season with FFP unfortunatley

Â