The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Just now, sidcow said:

That's not the issue.  That it's a weird thing to do is the issue. 

Totally weirder to stand up. I mean it would be even weirder to like, lay back on the bog and do it, but I find leangin forward means I don't need to lever anything between anywhere other than toilet paper and hairy cheeks. What do I know though, because after that I use a bidet :P

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Totally weirder to stand up. I mean it would be even weirder to like, lay back on the bog and do it, but I find leangin forward means I don't need to lever anything between anywhere other than toilet paper and hairy cheeks. What do I know though, because after that I use a bidet :P

This is off topic but every time I hear this weird standing up vs sitting down debate I realise I actually do it differently to anyone else I have heard. And you have to question who taught me that and if this has been a family thing for generations.

1 hour ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Quite a few sources are going with it - apparently he said it on BBC radio 5 live:

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/uk-sports/2020/08/25/jack-grealish-missed-out-due-to-competition-for-places-explains-gareth-southgate/

Assume it is OK until proven otherwise😉

Fair enough, it is just pathetic though. Just give him a chance 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

This is off topic but every time I hear this weird standing up vs sitting down debate I realise I actually do it differently to anyone else I have heard. And you have to question who taught me that and if this has been a family thing for generations.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Gareth Southgate lives on the Ring Road in Wolverhampton In a tent and barks at passing traffic

That Ring Road Tramp died along time ago.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Wiping your arse definitely shouldn’t be a family thing. Do it yourself!

• Haha 1

Cant stand southgate,has his favourites and picks them. He has to have so.ething against Grealish, he will give Phillips a call up with no prem experience yet not Grealish. Southgate also said last year to Grealish and in the media get yourself in the premier league. Grealish even shown how much better he was on field and stat wise that those who've got the nod from SG in same position as Grealish, well let's just say someone should of been left out.

Its absolutely ridiculous and it's a joke is what it is.

If I were Grealish I'd go play for Ireland and say F you and off SG.

• Like 1

Â