The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Listen to that broad Dublin accent.

His parents are irish so he qualifies through that.

If you're gonna be a smart arse remember that England have capped players who haven't a single connection with England other than the fact that they lived and worked here. John Barnes and Tony Dorigo spring to mind, the latter was born and bred in Australia to Italian parents.

My parents were Irish and I consider myself irish as well. There's a lot more to nationality than just where you were born.

• Like 4

If you're gonna be a smart arse remember that England have capped players who haven't a single connection with England other than the fact that they lived and worked here. John Barnes and Tony Dorigo spring to mind, the latter was born and bred in Australia to Italian parents.

My parents were Irish and I consider myself irish as well. There's a lot more to nationality than just where you were born.

:offtopic:

#claimtofame

I played in the same team as Tony Dorigo's dad

Now that was an experience, I can tell you.

I would be against them playing for England if they were playing now.

Fair enough he is of Irish descent but he is English first and foremost.

Ireland should have some pride in their national team and stop picking Englishmen.

#claimtofame

(still off topic)

I built and maintained Tony's official website for about 6 years! Really cool guy. 

#claimtofame

Bob Dorigo now he's a character, I assume it was for Springfield back in the 90's?

Funny I recall watching him play in midfield and some young guy calling him old, he was in his late 40's. Then pissed myself laughing as he walked toward the guy only for the this guy to realise it wasn't going to end good for him so he ran away making him look a right mug lol. Mind you if he had of come at me I would have done the same haha.

I would be against them playing for England if they were playing now.

Fair enough he is of Irish descent but he is English first and foremost.

Ireland should have some pride in their national team and stop picking Englishmen.

Â