The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He's a word removed, but like any bad ex who promised they were faithful, everyone really would be better off not thinking about him anymore.

He's gone and doesn't give a toss about Villa other than to fondly come 'home' and be whimsically nostalgic about things before hitting the big time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJ_Villain said:

And people said exactly the same about Jimmy Carrs joke regarding travellers and the holocaust…

And Jim Jefferies making jokes regarding sexual assault…

and Frankie Boyle making comments about the disabled…

The fact that you guys are all up in arms makes it even funnier…

You could have laughed it off or ignored it, but you jumped all over it like dogs in heat, telling the world how evil, “twisted” and “warped” I am…

I wouldn’t say that you’re evil, twisted, or warped, but I would say that your comments make you come across like an utter dick head. 

No offence. 

• Like 4

Diving is just part of the game now, that he dived against us should be no more surprising than him trying to score against us or whatever. I'm sure we've had many players in our teams over the years that have done similar against teams that they support outside their professional career. People only bothered because still butthurt that he left, if someone like O'Hare, or Andre Green dived against us no one would care, or a least not beyond an initial negative reaction, would soon be forgotten about.

5 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Are we the only team to boo a former player?

Most recent one that sticks out to me was Sterling to City.

I imagine Gordon won't be getting a round of applause when Toon come to visit them in in April

4 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

Most recent one that sticks out to me was Sterling to City.

I imagine Gordon won't be getting a round of applause when Toon come to visit them in in April

What’s with MOTD and sky sports making a meal out of it then?

Never seen any other fans questioned for who they boo? Apart from us with Gerrard and Jack 

We can't really complain from a football standpoint, it's what he did for us week after week.  I think his willingness to do it against us though kills any lasting belief that he is or was ever 'one of us' though.

Just now, MellbergsBeard said:

Never seen any other fans questioned for who they boo? Apart from us with Gerrard and Jack 

Builds up the poor old City narrative. Them against the world!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Big 6.................................................and then everyone else gets a passing reference.

35 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

So Gresford "manufactures contact", goes down easier than a small heath tart,  but it's not cheating or diving?

spacer.png

Correct.  It's up to the referee to decide whether or not it's a "foul" and there's contact so it's not a dive.

It's a very simple premise.

(Cheating lol)

• Haha 1

Jesus Christ, the desperation of certain posters to defend a cheat diving and seemingly not understand the rules of football is laughable. 

Anyway, if there is any justice in the world, Man City get ejected from the PL and find themselves at the bottom of the football pyramid. With no relegation clauses in his contract I hope he enjoys playing in league 2.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

And people said exactly the same about Jimmy Carrs joke regarding travellers and the holocaust…

And Jim Jefferies making jokes regarding sexual assault…

and Frankie Boyle making comments about the disabled…

The fact that you guys are all up in arms makes it even funnier…

You could have laughed it off or ignored it, but you jumped all over it like dogs in heat, telling the world how evil, “twisted” and “warped” I am…

Why do you keep comparing your post - which didn't contain an identifiable joke - with the output of famous comedians? 

• Like 2

He did it for us for years, played for slight contact, can't moan about it now. You'd think he would realise they are 2-0 up and maybe just don't do it against the club he claims to love so much, but what can you do.

The Ashley Young one is miles worse and now we all love him

• Like 2

Â