The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Alvarez and Haaland, in means game time will be even more limited.

Looks like that last season too but in reality he still started 30 games in all comps, man City play a lot of games

Grealish, mahrez, sterling all played around the same number of games, out of those 3 I'd expect grealish to go up and those 2 to go down (maybe even sold) Jesus played even less 

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Looks like that last season too but in reality he still started 30 games in all comps, man City play a lot of games

Grealish, mahrez, sterling all played around the same number of games, out of those 3 I'd expect grealish to go up and those 2 to go down (maybe even sold) Jesus played even less 

Foden played 45 games in all competitions as did Sterling 47, Mahrez 47, Jesus 42 and Grealish 39 all bar Grealish reaching double figures in goals and assists, all of the above played more Premier league and Champions League matches.

13 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Fair enough

Back on topic I hope he does lose his  celebrity status. Possibly the worst role model in football with his past and no doubt future demeanours. Odious creature is he

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Couldn't listen to this today. Not with claret and blue glasses on, we all know he was much better the way he played for us.

Trevor Sinclair is a donkey, one of the City legends they could find for the media

Shaun Goater and Ben Thatcher were unavailable

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I still don’t get what’s he on about 

To be fair, playing with less passion and drive than they do at club level is exactly what Gareth is asking the players to do. 

• Like 1

"Stop all that creative nonsense that made you a £100m exciting to watch player" 

Its mad that Southgate almost considers what he did at villa to be wrong, or he's just doubling down on the bullshit that he's spun for years now over grealish 

• Like 1

On 01/06/2022 at 22:35, Zatman said:

Trevor Sinclair is a donkey, one of the City legends they could find for the media

And Robinho’s in jail 🤣

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

He actually believes himself that England plays a similar system than City. 

Surprised he isn't taking the credit for City title win

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

On this basis Kane should be dropped since he gives spurs too much hope. Come on, this is a joke- he’s basically saying being the talisman of your club is a bad thing. Messi, Ronaldo, benzema, lewandowski, Haaland, mbappe play in a way that’s not “aligned” with what Southgate wants to do.

I think what he’s *trying* to say is that grealish plays better off the ball now because he’s more used to having to work harder for the team. But that’s the way he should phrase it- I.e grealish being a naturally more selfish player who needs to adapt his game- rather than it being about what type of club he plays for and the role he plays 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

He was a maverick in our team. He would never be that in England's team. He won't start for England, but I completely see where Southgate is coming from. 

Me too, out of his own arse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 01/06/2022 at 22:35, Zatman said:

Sinclair is lucky he's still working after his arrest. 

Edited by Xela

Â