The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Obviously had a Bo****ing off Pep for his few weeks of shenanigans. Looked back to fitness in his post match interview, spoke well, nice hair, just knew he would have a good game by how well he looked. Needs to keep it up.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Obviously had a Bo****ing off Pep for his few weeks of shenanigans. Looked back to fitness in his post match interview, spoke well, nice hair, just knew he would have a good game by how well he looked. Needs to keep it up.

When Pep said he had "a touch of what he had at Villa", I wondered if this is what he meant.😇

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

What an absolute dumbass. Who does he support? United? Villa? City? Thick as ****. As bad as one of the Gardner dribblers. 

Don't worry

The latest post would have been from his "team" 

Anybody who follows a high profile footballer on a social is a moron. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I still think he is mostly a shadow of the player he was at Villa.

Everything that made him so entertaining and dangerous at Villa seems to have been beaten out of him, he rarely drives forward, gliding past players and making massive yard gains, he doest do his little tricks and turns, well.....he might a little, but he certainly looks like a player who is limiting himself, or being limited in some way, so often he picks the ball up on the left, side steps a bit while going forward 5 yards (kinda like a crab), then just passes it backwards, so sad to see.

Such a pity, to see such a wonderfully entertaining, bums off seat type of player reduced to......whatever he is right now.

Although tbf......for all of how sad it is, i really also mostly dont give a f***, he can crash and burn there for all I really care, it is sad to see, but i also kinda feel its almost karma, go and win some plastic trophies son.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

"Cmon villa as well" 

We're literally the 2nd thought here

Werent we always?? Jack was always a diva who always twerked for others and thought he deserved better than us.

Funny you dont get any tweets from him atm about how well Coutinho is doing at his club.

4 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Werent we always?? Jack was always a diva who always twerked for others and thought he deserved better than us.

Funny you dont get any tweets from him atm about how well Coutinho is doing at his club.

He might have said something by now if he was the one who ran his account. But he's so high profile now, there's no way he's allowed.

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Villa

Saying "my team" doesn't mean he supports man City, they are literally his team

Wanting utd to win the league over city doesn't mean he supports its either 

Nothing wrong with his post 

and he was just a kid then 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He was a kid but he was on a professional contract and had been on the bench for the first team that season

It was also mcleishs last game in charge as we lost 2-0 away to Norwich 

While City won their first PL vs QPR as Martin Tyler exploded

How many of our fans do you think watched our shit show that day on a dodgy stream over what sky showed? He's not alone in his boat 

• Like 1

he's liked a tweet with a picture of him celebrating his goal at the Sty in the promotion season with this caption:

"The pure passion & emotion of this game was unreal. Probably one of my favourite memories. How much it meant to him you can’t fake that. How much it meant to us. He will never get that feeling in a city shirt never. @JackGrealish. That day an absolute Don"

• Sad 1

Â