The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Well, it’s more to do with someone with white skin who turns red in the face when someone argues with them.

Ive met a few people of other races who hate foreigners/are racist who don’t go red in the face, but they aren’t ever called gammon…

because it’s ok to single out white people for the colour of their skin though

It’s not a racial slur apparently 

18 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Well, it’s more to do with someone with white skin who turns red in the face when someone argues with them.

Ive met a few people of other races who hate foreigners/are racist who don’t go red in the face, but they aren’t ever called gammon…

because it’s ok to single out white people for the colour of their skin though

Where did I mention race?

Spoke to that geezer today again, who's Mrs works at Man City. She works as 'Emerging Talent manager', what ever that is, but I guess knows some stuff. Anyway, rumor is Jack's not happy and wants out. He has told them it's not working out for him, wants back at Villa. He is also still living out of the hotel, paying for it himself now and stopped looking for property. I guess it would explain him going off the rails, it happens when your not happy in life

Don't hate on this, either believe it or don't,  just telling you what he said. Guess we will have to see what happens.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Spoke to that geezer today again, who's Mrs works at Man City. She works as 'Emerging Talent manager', what ever that is, but I guess knows some stuff. Anyway, rumor is Jack's not happy and wants out. He has told them it's not working out for him, wants back at Villa. He is also still living out of the hotel, paying for it himself now and stopped looking for property. I guess it would explain him going off the rails, it happens when your not happy in life

Don't hate on this, either believe it or don't,  just telling you what he said. Guess we will have to see what happens.

I actually would believe it. Obviously not happy, his manager has zero people skills to help him which is a big issue if moving away from home 

54 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. I don’t think he was ever going to settle there. 

Although personally wouldn’t want him back. We thank him for his time, and the money we got but I’m a big advocate of don’t go back.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. I don’t think he was ever going to settle there. 

Although personally wouldn’t want him back. We thank him for his time, and the money we got but I’m a big advocate of don’t go back.

This. Do not want the prick back. Hope his career goes straight down the toilet. Thanks for the £100m though.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

I have a heard he is not enjoying it up there too so i think there is something in it.

Not heard he wants to come back though.

OK in theory, humour me here if he was to return...

Ings

Grealish                    Coutinho

Ramsey   Buendia

Bissouma

Digne      Mings      Konsa      Cash

Martinez

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

This. Do not want the prick back. Hope his career goes straight down the toilet. Thanks for the £100m though.

I actually dont think Grealish had much say in most pf his deals. He is not the brightest but he is not a bad guy. 

He has been terribly advised for a long time, his agent is a word removed and so is his egomaniac Dad

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

He is also still living out of the hotel, paying for it himself now and stopped looking for property.

:detect: I call BS. I have it on good authority (the Birmingham Mail) that he owns 13 houses in Manchester.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’d have him back in an instant. £50-70m, dress it up however City wants so they can save face, get him back in the team. I’m positive the players would want him back as well. He’d have to earn back the armband though - let him have that battle and he can have it back when we replace Mings.

But that’s all meanwhile in fantasy land. City are going to want to make this work regardless of what Jack wants. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Can def vouch for this bit from a personal perspective. At my most miserable at work I was drinking myself into oblivion and the step up in my career was Villa to City levels. Never been so miserable. 

• Sad 1

Â