The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Sterling and Bernardo Silva's red hot form is the only silver lining of the Jack Grealish transfer to City. And that's only if you consider they've felt threatened by being replaced so uppped there game. 

I mean if City get into the Champs league semi final or even final again Jack is probably behind Sterling/Silva/Mahrez/Jesus/Foden. I mean any combo of them 5 and he is still 4th or 5th choice for a start. 

I would say he's flopped already. 

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

Sterling and Bernardo Silva's red hot form is the only silver lining of the Jack Grealish transfer to City. And that's only if you consider they've felt threatened by being replaced so uppped there game. 

I mean if City get into the Champs league semi final or even final again Jack is probably behind Sterling/Silva/Mahrez/Jesus/Foden. I mean any combo of them 5 and he is still 4th or 5th choice for a start. 

I would say he's flopped already. 

Man City's  league dominance is predicated on them having so much depth enabling them to rotate based on form. End of last season Sterling was awful, therefore 4/5th choice. Silva had little impact therefore was available for sale and barely started. Now Sterling / Silva are the first names on the team sheet. Foden was starboy last spring, now he's. 4/5th choice.

Same will apply to Grealish if/when he hits form.

Despite what Pep is saying to media I get the feeling he's massively disappointing dealing with Jack's mentality of going out too much.

Think Dean Smith was perfect sort of manager for that, turning a blind eye to off field stuff and putting arm round shoulder.

He'll be sold in next 18 months I reckon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Despite what Pep is saying to media I get the feeling he's massively disappointing dealing with Jack's mentality of going out too much.

Think Dean Smith was perfect sort of manager for that, turning a blind eye to off field stuff and putting arm round shoulder.

He'll be sold in next 18 months I reckon.

I’ve already said it in this thread a few weeks back but I can see him signing for Newcastle within 18 months. He’d be prefect to improve their brand and exposure. 

Does himself no favours. Spotted more times out than on the pitch last night.

After the huge flop he's been the past few months you would just keep your head down wouldn't you?

Khan Brook ain't exactly a must see event either. I wouldn't watch them if they were boxing in my living room nowadays.

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Glad those shins are good enough for nights out. All the football talent, horrendous fashion taste.

Another several thousand gucci jacket

I did see it and wondered if he's reached that stage where he even pays for his own clobber anymore or if he's being gifted it by a company knowing he'll be snapped out in it and get on social media 

How is any of this any different to when he was at Villa? The only difference between him here and at Villa is his shit performances, which I don’t doubt will improve. Otherwise the off field antics and injuries are just par for the course.

I am personally finally over him leaving us and as such I genuinely don’t want to see him destroy his career. It’s a horrible thing to witness. Hoping it’s mostly media noise and he will sort his shit out. 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Another several thousand gucci jacket

I did see it and wondered if he's reached that stage where he even pays for his own clobber anymore or if he's being gifted it by a company knowing he'll be snapped out in it and get on social media 

I'd say so. Ironic that he is the very type of wage "earner" that could afford such crazy prices (take dsquared2 tee shirts at £300 for example !) yet, he is getting paid to wear the gear AND gets it for free.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I'd say so. Ironic that he is the very type of wage "earner" that could afford such crazy prices (take dsquared2 tee shirts at £300 for example !) yet, he is getting paid to wear the gear AND gets it for free.

That's exactly what I was thinking too

All that money yet gets given free stuff to get photographed in 

• Like 1

Â