The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

On 27/12/2021 at 07:09, GingerCollins29 said:

I'd have him back in a heartbeat

I wouldn’t anymore. We don’t need that kind of influence in the dressing room and I can’t imagine Gerrard would stand for it. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AndyClarke said:

Villa will probably end up getting him back for free effectively, two years into his contract with City owing £50million which will be written off to allow his return.

I think I'd rather have the £50m.

• Like 1

Grealish is one of those players due to his lifestyle that will start to decline at an early age.

Nowhere near as professional as Young and Milner.

We've most likely seen the very best of Grealish in a Villa shirt.

I would not take him back.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, AndyClarke said:

Villa will probably end up getting him back for free effectively, two years into his contract with City owing £50million which will be written off to allow his return.

Not sure I'd want him back then, if he's struggling for a couple of years and we do become a proper top 8 team then I'd rather spend the money on somebody else because he's effectively not utilised his talent and will likely end up at a Palace type club.  Plus rarely does it work out a second time around for footballers back at old clubs (maybe a myth) but I'm sure imo that we've seen the best of Jack Grealish in the Villa shirt in the past and would never likely be the same again if he came back.

Â