The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

We keep talking about FFP but not applying it to Citeh. They won’t be able to buy Kane and Jack,p: and, frankly, they need a striker more than a creator, media can’t just pretend that Citeh can do what they want. The Skysports article highlighted this issue but then carried in nonetheless. 

So, everyone relax. We’ve got owners and a coaching team who know what they’re doing. We’re in control here.

• Like 1

If we can get this jack situation  sorted once season starts and Jack performs superbly, if city come back next season could well be 150m minimum.

Makes this summer pivotal not only does contract provide some sort of security it also allows Jack's value to grow.

Fingers crossed our guys sort it. 

Cmon the villa let's wake this sleeping giant up once more.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eastie said:

If there is no release clause then why are there even any talks at all? Surely we just tell them  he’s not for sale full stop ? 

we don’t  need the cash and there would be no pressure to sell whatsoever whether the player would like to go or not - slam down the phone and make it clear they are wasting their time . 

That’s the worry from the sky report … said talks started a few days ago but we haven’t told them to jog on 

maybe we are thinking they could give us  Foden and £60m , hence why we haven’t put the phone down :)

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Do you know this for sure? Genuine question.

Year and half ago when asked about Grealish and release clause Smith said no Villa player has a release clause in their contracts

• Like 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Year and half ago when asked about Grealish and release clause Smith said no Villa player has a release clause in their contracts

Jack signed a new one 7 months later. At a time when there was apparent interest in his signature, and we were selling him a vision that had only very limited foundations. Entirely possible one was put in,  but nothing concrete either way that I've seen tells us whether there is one or not

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Makes you think maybe gentlemrns agreement and not release clause.

18 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Just imagine:

Jack leaves, we make break a British transfer record…

and Jack goes to win trophy and trophy, medal and medal… for years…

and then FIFA, UEFA and the FA find Man City guilty of financial irregularities and they and their players are forced to hand back every single trophy and medal…

That would be so, so sweet…

That would be a corker lol.

I've just been on the Bluemoon forum and they behave like such arrogant prats. I'm not sure I've seen such a bunch of fans that are so self entitled who think they are better than everyone out there.

I would so hate Villatalk and wouldn't even bother coming on this forum if you guys were like them and the way they see things. The way they even responde to some of our fans who just went for a talk is just disrespectful. 

They all talking how there must be a release clause, talking about sky and how sky is talking rubbish because sky is stating Grealish is staying. They are so 1000% sure he's going to them that I'm going to laugh so much if Grealish stays now. They dug the hole with all there comments and made there asses so big that they are collecting the universe worth of suns. I fear the central blackhole is collecting that much matter at an alarming rate that all life is going to end and a new big bang will happen there is that much shit on Bluemoon 😂. It will be a slap in the face of the ivory tower fans if Jack declines that club and stays with the lesser guy (us).

I really want this to be over to be fair now, be glad when this window is done, justbuy who you want Villa and secure Jack and be done with this nonsense now.

• Like 2

Just now, MrBlack said:

Jack signed a new one 7 months later. At a time when there was apparent interest in his signature, and we were selling him a vision that had only very limited foundations. Entirely possible one was put in,  but nothing concrete either way that I've seen tells us whether there is one or not

It sounded when Smith said what I posted the club doesn't do release clauses which makes sense from how NSWE appear to operate as in not mugs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Enda said:

For £100m, I’d absolutely sell him.

And sign who to replace him. Clubs will over inflate prices.

4yrs on his contract next season his value will be higher after another superb season.

8 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

This makes no sense whatsoever but it's sort of positive and even though it's bollocks I could do with any positivity no matter how farfetched

F7F97BE3-9EA0-4820-A4D6-3331FBFDB049.jpeg

This guy is full of it we already know. Doesn't fill me with confidence anymore than not seeing it

Â