The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Romano is very credible..

The facts that we are in talks with City means that they are going to break the British transfer record for him..

We are offering Grealish more money but no European football.

Grealish won’t be going to city unless Pep has told him that he will be in of the main guys in the team and by the looks of things, he could be.

Jack grealish paid handsomely by his boyhood team he loves the big fish in a small pond guaranteed games and dictating games.

Swapping to another club with possibility of rotation and less game time admittedly trophies but once the dust settles will he be truly happy.

Once it's decided one way or the other if he leaves for City there is zero guarantee it will be the right move " The grass isn't always greener"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Come on Pissflaps. I expected better from you. He will refuse to play for his boyhood club? He will refuse to play when he needs to have a good season to get into the England camp for the World cup? Nah!

I'm not saying he will..I'm saying he could if he wishes to leave. The 5 year contract means nothing. I am.just stating the player has all the power, this surely cannot be new info.

I hope he stays but at the end of it all if he wants to go he will..thats it 

4 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Its done lads. Grealish was seen whispering Hail Hydra into Fodens ear.

I did wonder who Fodena is 😀

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Romano is full of rubbish - he’s claiming on one hand we offered Jack a new deal, and on the other, that we’d be offering a deal if negotiations with City breakdown. He’s hedging his bets. 

On twitch he said Jack won't force a move and we can choose whether to sell or keep. Obviously we will sell to city for £2.50 plus josh onomah. 

2 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Romano is very credible..

The facts that we are in talks with City means that they are going to break the British transfer record for him..

We are offering Grealish more money but no European football.

Grealish won’t be going to city unless Pep has told him that he will be in of the main guys in the team and by the looks of things, he could be.

I’m sure he has deleted a tweet from today that said no contact with city so far, 

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Shhh, don't tell anyone but Jack is staying, rest easy strog. Enjoy the hilarity. 

I hope so Phil, thanks for the wise words. I’m off to remove Twatter off my phone…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Here's my take on all the speculation, and that's all it is with click bait merchants and wannabe's playing 'pass the parcel' with made up guesswork rumours.

NSWE are too professional to sit back and wait for an agent and another club to decide the future of their most valuable long term contracted asset.

If Jack intended to leave us NSWE would surely have known some weeks ago and would have green lighted a top signing or two in advance of a huge influx of 'Grealish' related transfer money.

Waiting until after the event to approach other clubs would be financially naive (as other posters have pointed out), and that's the last thing you can accuse NSWE of being.

I believe that Jack will still be a Villa player on September !st. 

Did we not try for smith -Rowe and ward-prowse ?  Not for want of trying 

We need to show ambition here. Losing Jack would be disastrous, not because he’s irreplaceable, but because it will send the message to quality signings that we’re small time. 

Offer him the farm. It’s vital we keep him for the next phase, or it will set us back years.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

I'm not saying he will..I'm saying he could if he wishes to leave. The 5 year contract means nothing. I am.just stating the player has all the power, this surely cannot be new info.

I hope he stays but at the end of it all if he wants to go he will..thats it 

Kane wants to go but is still at Spurs and I suspect he still will be come the end of the window. Our owners can do what they want, if Grealish is really through and through he will get over it.

There is no pressure to sell especially at £100m which is not enough according to 99% of Villa fans.

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This guy is a top bloke on twitter...

Just as I suspected. I presume these are courtesy talks as opposed to serious negotiations. If Villa get a staggering offer then maybe Villa sells Grealish even if he prefers to stay. Villa are in the driver's seat.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, philthevillan said:

Just how reliable is he? On Twitter he’s being talked about as some sort of transfer oracle. Since when does any football journo actually know what’s going on with these deals? I’ve not worked with one who I would trust to get a scoop more than 24 hours before a transfer is announced. In my experience as a reporter you might find out first but only when it’s at the point it’s not going to fall through. 

I pointed out Romano’s big contradiction here 

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Be cool, I'm the only genuine ITK on here, when we were about to sign Josh King (yawn), I called it rubbish and promised to **** some dude from sanfrisco's balls if it happened and I don't see no Josh King nowhere. Sell everything and buy Villa stock

I can never tell if you're being genuine or not!

Â