The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sorry but the guys a **** moron. Lucky he didnt kill anyone.

I’ve probably missed some is this story but how does that video show him being lucky not to kill anyone? 

He reversed into a car then tail gates someone at 90mph. This happens about 100k times everyday in UK. 

Again maybe I’ve missed something was he pissed when he did this? Not saying he isn’t a crap driver. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villaglint said:

I’ve probably missed some is this story but how does that video show him being lucky not to kill anyone? 

He reversed into a car pretty gently, then tail gates someone at 90mph. This happens about 100k times everyday in UK. 

Again maybe I’ve missed something was he pissed when he did this? Not saying he isn’t a crap driver. 

Gotta admit the motorway offence while bad is quite common. It sounded worse than it was.  You unfortunately get these idiot drivers. 

9 minutes ago, villaglint said:

He reversed into a car then tail gates someone at 90mph. This happens about 100k times everyday in UK. 

Yeah, even the tailgating isn't like tailgating over a period of time.   He pulled up behind the driver, the driver moved over and he carried on.  I don't think ive ever been on a motorway and not seen this happen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Yeah, even the tailgating isn't like tailgating over a period of time.   He pulled up behind the driver, the driver moved over and he carried on.  I don't think ive ever been on a motorway and not seen this happen.

He didn’t carry on though he pulled level and braked, what was the purpose  of that, further intimidation? 

29 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Reversed into a car twice. Drives erratically then in his attempt to pull over jumps a curb. One is bad. Three is clear as day he was pissed as a fart 

• Like 2

Having watched that footage, I think he's a very lucky man.

When he's on the pitch, wearing out shirt, I love the bloke, but he's an irresponsible prick, hopefully this teaches him the lesson he should have learned a very long time ago. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Reversed into a car twice. Drives erratically then in his attempt to pull over jumps a curb. One is bad. Three is clear as day he was pissed as a fart 

Honestly it was pretty clear from his run to the car he's pissed even before any of the crashes, he can't jog in a straight line.

Maybe he's doing some sort of drill imagining there are cones there.

I don't think someone that behaves like this should be the poster child and captain of the football club. I don't.

I wrongly just assumed or blindly hoped he swiped a car in the early hours be it through stupidity or tiredness. He is clearly absolutely a danger, and off his face.

He is a moron.

• Like 3

Â