The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

11 minutes ago, blandy said:

Moments of magic. Not to diminish your comment, but if someone wins a game with a wonder goal, even if the whole team is bang average, then that's worth savouring.

But the only reason we need a magical moment was because him, ayew and a couple others go missing for most of the game. He consistently doesn't really offer much. As I said, fantastic goal but it has to be acknowledged that he did nothing for most of the game. 

19 minutes ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

But the only reason we need a magical moment was because him, ayew and a couple others go missing for most of the game. He consistently doesn't really offer much. As I said, fantastic goal but it has to be acknowledged that he did nothing for most of the game. 

Unfortunately despite having a ticket I missed the game due to lurgie. The last home game I don't think he went missing for most of, and he was very good for at least half of that game. I think you have a point in that the front players don't play as a unit much. There's far too much "give it to Jack or kodjia or Ayew" and see if they do something on their own. The coaches need to work on getting the forwards to interact and play as pairs much more. If they do then the team will be much better.

• Like 2

Just got home from work. Last checked my phone im the 87th minute. Thought bugga another draw. Did I get a surprise. Anyone know how I can see the goal?

Edited by Villan_of_oz
saw the goal..... I think a wankfest is in order
  • Like 1

Having just seen the goal. In the Mexican restaurant while eating and jumping out of my seat shouting golaso!!!!

lads that was a real piece of quality. I think jack needs to add things to his game. But that was something special. Out of the top drawer. And won the game in the 88th min. 

The sort of goal of scored against us would have some of us saying 'that's the sort of quality we're missing' 'we need a player like that' etc....

i still need consitencey from wor jackie but that was a sublime goal. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dom_Wren said:

Having just seen the goal. In the Mexican restaurant while eating and jumping out of my seat shouting golaso!!!!

lads that was a real piece of quality. I think jack needs to add things to his game. But that was something special. Out of the top drawer. And won the game in the 88th min. 

The sort of goal of scored against us would have some of us saying 'that's the sort of quality we're missing' 'we need a player like that' etc....

i still need consitencey from wor jackie but that was a sublime goal. 

Get some Patron down ya !

• Like 1

Â