The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Wth respect to him, he shouldn't really come out saying he was crap after his first full 90 minutes. As you say with that comment, I wouldn't bet on him having 90 again for a while. Kinda proving he is not ready. Nice honesty, but a bit of a naive tweet!

Fair play to him for being honest.

Lambert gets slated for saying we were brilliant when we weren't, not sure what some people actually want.

Wth respect to him, he shouldn't really come out saying he was crap after his first full 90 minutes. As you say with that comment, I wouldn't bet on him having 90 again for a while. Kinda proving he is not ready. Nice honesty, but a bit of a naive tweet!

Why?

• Like 2

Why?

I remember Ugos' first full game , and he still turned out to be a fine player . Grealish just had an off day , like all players do . It just so happens that social media gives him the opportunity to express his fustration , to call that naivety is a matter of opinion .

l find it refreshing , not to mention the lad bleeds claret and blue , so he has my full support .

Why?

I remember Ugos' first full game , and he still turned out to be a fine player . Grealish just had an off day , like all players do . It just so happens that social media gives him the opportunity to express his fustration , to call that naivety is a matter of opinion .

l find it refreshing , not to mention the lad bleeds claret and blue , so he has my full support .

Claret for the de-oxygenated blood and blue for the oxygenated blood yea?

Because players don't bleed anything but A+, A-, B+, B-, O+, O-, AB+ or AB-.

Wth respect to him, he shouldn't really come out saying he was crap after his first full 90 minutes. As you say with that comment, I wouldn't bet on him having 90 again for a while. Kinda proving he is not ready. Nice hone

Why?

Wow , thats the kind of humour you find in Selly Oak .

Wth respect to him, he shouldn't really come out saying he was crap after his first full 90 minutes. As you say with that comment, I wouldn't bet on him having 90 again for a while. Kinda proving he is not ready. Nice hone

Why?

Wow , thats the kind of humour you find in Selly Oak .

In which case I've made it 5 years too late. But I'm glad and happy be likened to a person who has bright future. [emoji41]

His favourite film is One Direction's movie. Who would have thunked it.

Pretty woman he said didnt he. I think he was taking the piss making captain Jack believe him haha

Haha he did yeah, Seemed more realistic. Jack's a funny bloke and all he did was get Cap'n to admit that he likes it haha.

• Like 3

I ebb and flow on Grealish. Yes he has real talent but his defending is way too amateurish and he needs to have more confidence to shoot / move forward rather than cop out with a pass to one of the more experienced players.

Judging by the crowd's reaction at VP many see him as some sort of messiah. I think he will come very good but he is not the finished article just yet IMO.

Has he signed yet?

A contract extension? Yeah, ages ago. Four year deal, I believe.

Not concerned about the tweet. He appears to be his own harshest critic.

EDIT: I don't think anyone sees him as a messiah of any kind, he's just one of the very few things there is to be excited about this season. The potential of a highly-rated youngster breaking into the first team.

Edited by heid3ster

I ebb and flow on Grealish. Yes he has real talent but his defending is way too amateurish and he needs to have more confidence to shoot / move forward rather than cop out with a pass to one of the more experienced players.

Judging by the crowd's reaction at VP many see him as some sort of messiah. I think he will come very good but he is not the finished article just yet IMO.

#nextgeorgebest

#nextgeorgebest

There's only one!

Â