The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Grealish on the left reminded me of Ashley Young when he was at his best at Villa Park. You could sense how the crowd got excited when he ran at their players. Of course he's just a promising player now and has a very long way to go but he has the potential.

He will start against Crystal Palace, I just don't believe otherwise.

• Like 1

Says a lot when five minutes after coming on and giving their right back a nightmare poyet brings someone else on just to deal with him, and he just carries on where he left off.

Just enjoyable to watch. Which isn't something I've associated with the villa lately.

Edited by jjaacckk91
  • Like 2

Is Grealish that suspect defensively? I don't think he is.

I doubt he's the most robust of tacklers (perhaps that's a good thing with our recent run of decisions against us) but I'm sure he made one valuable interception today on the edge of our box having tracked back.

Very encouraging today - looked to have been told to just get his head down and head for the byline a bit more.

• Like 1

Did genuinely seem with a couple of crosses that he couldn't generate the power to put a good cross in due to his more slight frame, but he can work on that. Looked a real threat. Does he actually wear shin pads or does he just wear them really low? Hard to tell.

This sounds like I admire a mans body too much but here goes.

Did you see the size of his leg muscles? Did you see the whip on his shot? The kid is an athlete. I don't think he struggles to kick the ball hard.

His corners were quite decent aswell, one lead to Vlaar nearly scoring.

Good to see he dosen't bothere with this floating nonsense.

Hmm, yes and no. They were threatening and agree on his lack of floaters, but all straight to/didn't reach the near post and all but one easy to flush out.

I admit I haven't had chance to check out his calves though, will be sure to keep an eye out!

Edited by gilbertoAVFC

Â