The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, praisedmambo said:

I can't believe people are saying this. Watch the game back again—he gets the ball and runs round about three players every single time. I was a bit in awe I have to say. He played some lovely passes too—he was a massive reason why we were so good. McGinn too.

Merson says he has the most giftedly weighted pass he has ever seen.....I can understand that.

He's a technician.

I think when we get some stronger offensive players he he will have more time and space to shine, even more.

Edited by TRO

Just now, Keyblade said:

Just watched the game again. What a player.

quite frankly, I am amazed only Spurs of any note came in for him.

It kinda tells me unless you score goals yourself, it's hard to get noticed.....but he will soon.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Just watched the game again. What a player.

Exactly this. If Jack plays every game like he did against Brentford I'll start saying he's the best player I've seen play for us (96 onwards). It goes without saying that it makes a huge difference that we're in the Championship and I should probably temper myself a little but he is utter class and I am currently happy to watch Villa just to see him play. I believe.

5 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Exactly this. If Jack plays every game like he did against Brentford I'll start saying he's the best player I've seen play for us (96 onwards). It goes without saying that it makes a huge difference that we're in the Championship and I should probably temper myself a little but he is utter class and I am currently happy to watch Villa just to see him play. I believe.

He's easily along with Merson the best player we've had since Yorke, Championship or not.

• Like 3

If we was in the premiere league, teams would be queuing up with bids for jack and they would be crazy offers, not a chevy/spurs insulting one, but real hard to knock back offers.

Jack is a magician and that football is his crystal ball, he is simply magic and while he is with us I hope we are the ones that can eventually provide top flight football for him.

Honestly if we hit the top flight with Jack, his worth will instantly double, if not tripple,  because he always puts in 1000%, Always looks to improve himself, he's a team player and any team he plays in starts playing better because of the vibe he brings.

Jack is the type who wins wars on the pitch, he wins those wars with his heart for football and the mind he has for the game.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, grobs said:

What does he actually contribute to the games?? How on earth anyone valued him over 15 millions is beyond me. 

We will be a better team without him in the first 11. 

On 02/01/2016 at 18:39, grobs said:

I don't really understand why any of us ever though he was good and had any potential to be a top level player. Another thing that really grinds my gears is the fact he wears a different colour top to all the other players during warmups. Sums up his attitude. Hope we show him the door.

Got a problem with him Grobs?

Â