The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 12/07/2010 at 02:27, kevangrealish said:

Yeah thanks again. Like I said to gary. And as someone before has mentioned. My dad is a mad villa fan. He became a fan at a young age after being converted by his mate after being a man utd supporter. He went down the villa at 16 etc. But he was also not in the richest of families. But if was still determined to get there. So without telling his mom and dad. Went to ... Was it rotterdam? Or amsterdam? I forget. But yeh he went there just with a few mates. To watch the villa lift the european cup. Hes been a mad villa fan since. And well... Sent me to my room when I came home and said I was am arsenal fan. Haha. Nah all our family are villa through and through. So theyre isnt much chance of jack moving clubs. My great grandad was a villa legend so lets hope jack can follow. All I can say is I normally ask jack what would you do if man city offered you big money to go there. And hes always like nah I wanna stay at villa. Lol. But as I say fingeres crossed ey?

Never forget.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

For a moment I actually thought I was reading Sky Sports News!    B)

You're the man, Rigo. I'm recommending you for your button, and as you should know, no one can clip a made man without permission.

I think the angle the media don't perhaps understand is that Jack's family are massive Villa fans, that's not to say Jack would stay at Villa forever or anything like that but I very much doubt he would kick up a fuss and act unprofessionally. 

That aside, Jack really respects Steve Bruce and I can't see him wanting to sour his relationship with him. He seems like a good lad to me, he loves the club and I can't imagine him wanting to mess it up. I see him a bit like Ian Taylor, he may want to come and watch us with his family in a few years so why mess it up all up now by spitting his dummy out. 

It doesn't add up. Media nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PompeyVillan said:

I think the angle the media don't perhaps understand is that Jack's family are massive Villa fans, that's not to say Jack would stay at Villa forever or anything like that but I very much doubt he would kick up a fuss and act unprofessionally. 

That aside, Jack really respects Steve Bruce and I can't see him wanting to sour his relationship with him. He seems like a good lad to me, he loves the club and I can't imagine him wanting to mess it up. I see him a bit like Ian Taylor, he may want to come and watch us with his family in a few years so why mess it up all up now by spitting his dummy out. 

It doesn't add up. Media nonsense. 

Of course and Kevan has confirmed all that on twitter.

I would imagine it's Levy 'revealing' this to his Lahdan media mates because he's smarting after we made him look like a mug.

2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

but currently it’s a bit like driving a Saxo to a Ferrari garage

Nah, I can accept the veracity of the rest of what you say but you lost me with that analogy. **** Spuds are NOT a Ferrari and we are not a Saxo. They are a Focus ST at the moment and we are a Bentley in the workshop getting a full overhaul to concours condition.

In two years from now there will be little gap between us and that will only be because we will be pending another season tweaking and tuning before letting her rip.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Why not? Do they really read VillaTalk and can guess your real name from "Fairy in Boots?"

Because his Brother used to post here, I’d be surprised if some family aren’t monitoring fan reactions. I would in their shoes tbh

3 minutes ago, privateer said:

Nah, I can accept the veracity of the rest of what you say but you lost me with that analogy. **** Spuds are NOT a Ferrari and we are not a Saxo. They are a Focus ST at the moment and we are a Bentley in the workshop getting a full overhaul to concours condition.

In two years from now there will be little gap between us and that will only be because we will be pending another season tweaking and tuning before letting her rip.

Oh ffs lol I do hope so. 

17 minutes ago, Si. said:

Kevan is a member on these boards, Kevan you confirm this is your twitter account?

I believe Kevan was a major poster on here but decided to stop posting when Grealish started playing for the first team to avoid conflicts.

The anonymity of the online world coupled with being able to bet on transfers must be a **** goldmine for relatives to footballers.

Kevan: "ey Jack, you're staying right?"

Jack: "yeah"

Kevan: "wanna make a quick buck on a few betting sites?"

Jack: "sure why the fook not"

Kevan: "aight let me contact a few ITKs first to hike the odds"

Would be good if Kevan could confirm it is his twitter account so we have peace of mind. Plus I’d love to have proof Nursey’s story is a fairytale.

As someone who works in the media, I get just as frustrated as anyone else. It’s obvious a lot of press and ITK guys get a story from a source then run it without having any definitive proof. Plus at this time of year lots are reporting stories by taking one person’s word. And of course there are plenty of people out there happy to use the media to make a deal happen. 

49 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

In fairness I think Mashiter used to work in the West Midlands (maybe for the Express & Star) and then headed down to London to one of the bigger papers.

But obviously that tweet is complete bollocks.

I don't care. He can Kiss Mashiter.

https://twitter.com/christian_avfc/status/102728568855801446

Edited by privateer

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'd take that, unless he deffo wants to stay. Certainly wouldn't trust what the mirror says

You might but I'm 100% confident there is 0% chance that NSWE will accept any offer from Spuds tomorrow.

I'd be surprised if they even accept a call from them now.

14 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

The Kevan Grealish twitter account has been active since 2012 and has been tweeting about Grealish since he was a youth player with us, that's one massive long con for what was an unknown 16-year-old Grealish in 2012.

In law, they call this the ‘baselayers’ argument 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AshVilla said:

If this is not true maybe Grealish should get his lawyers to sue?

If this is what he should do, then it would be something new.

• Like 1

Â