The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just been sent a vid by a mate as he’s there watching Villa train. Jack comes over to have his picture taken with the kids, someone says “sign the contract Jack” and his response was “dunno about that”.

Hopefully just fun and games on Jack’s part🤞

1 minute ago, MNVillan said:

I did my part on the night watch. Someone catch me up please.

Jack turns up for training. Arry Kane doesn’t. Jack has a chat on a park bench with the Gaffer. That’s it..

Nothing apart from the OS Twitter posting a training vid with Jack in and some people taking vids of him training. Apparently there's a big meeting this afternoon.

Just now, MNVillan said:

We hit 3000 pages multiple times.  We hit it, then posts got deleted, then we hit it and posts got deleted and then we hit it again.  That’s the main thing, aside from that just Jack training for the second day running and Kane didn’t turn up for training at Spurs.

Just now, Robbie09 said:

Just been sent a vid by a mate as he’s there watching Villa train. Jack comes over to have his picture taken with the kids, someone says “sign the contract Jack” and his response was “dunno about that”.

Post the vid or 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ez8bh8umw1ba0xxlhi

• Like 2

Jack's in training again today, Kane hasn't turned up to Spurs training.

Thats all that's happened but we've continued losing our mind either positively or negatively anyway. Part hoping it convinces City to prioritize Kane and then not afford Jack too....but what if they can and it convinces Jack even more to go?

So not a lot has actually happened. But we're crazy nonetheless

4 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Jack turned up for training this morning. Villa Tweeted it. 

Harry Kane apparently didn't, Spurs didn't.

Many bookies stopped taking bets on Jack staying. 

Other than that, no change.

Oh and yes, the mod's have all got RSI in their "delete" button clicky fingers.

Edited by TheStagMan

1 minute ago, Robbie09 said:

That's the thing. Can you imagine him doing any of this if it wasn't already decided he's staying with a bumper contract?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

It's London, he probably assumed they were City plastics referring to sign with City

Edited by a-k

RIP your notifications with everyone asking you to share the video.

(Share the video so we can see if he looked jovial or angry and judge his body language)

Edited by HalfTimePost

Let's see it then?

1 minute ago, darrenm said:

That's the thing. Can you imagine him doing any of this if it wasn't already decided he's staying with a bumper contract?

Yes, because he's a lovely chap.

Miracle if he stays.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Little context to it but doesn’t matter he isn’t going to tell some random kid anything when he hasn’t said anything anywhere else.

2 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Can you share the vid? There may be clues in there

Like...

Was he smiling?

Was one of the kids Sam Lee?

Did Deano have a cushion covering his lap?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

This is the vid I assume. I don't think he is answering that question.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Thanks 1

Â