The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 minutes ago, hippo said:

That's the $64000 question.

I think anyone who claims to the answer is talking bollox.

Or is it the £100m question?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Jack’s off will travel up to Manchester Monday, has spoke with NSWE via zoom last week and told them he wants to go. 

You sound sure

he may well change his mind 

Oh.. Not so sure 

Stella

That explains it.

You are Gregg Evans and I claim my £10

Edited by av1

Barronwaste has never been wrong before so why should we question him
John Percy and Sam Lee been wrong many times. John Percy didn't even see the Bailey agreement coming, why all that was being done by villa he was linking us to Sarr from Watford. 

Lets put our trust in a god tier ITK Barronwaste.

GREALISH IS STAYING

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

GREALISH IS STAYING

You said he was going earlier. 

Have you been on the Stellar with Fairy? 

Edited by av1

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Bluemoon as a damn Villa this Villa that site at the moment in there Grealish thread lol. 

I don't think I've ever read such a fan forum full of many fans who believe there better than everyone else. The way they call other clubs fans names like rags, dippers is all so disrespectful and so up your own arse level. It's like they firmly believe they would be where they were if there Owners didn't cheat there way into cooking the books and falsifying documents to pump more more into the ground. What gets me is that they seem to be totally okay know there Owners cheated the rules and somehow it all gives them a god give right to be at the top, I guess cheaters to prosper and get to stay at the top.

They believe without a doubt Jack is leaving us that he's now come back and he won't even pop in to say goodbye to his teammates or anyone he was close with at Villa lol.

I still believe Jack will tell this lot of self entitled plonkers to piss off, hope he does anyway because nothing would be better than seeing that Bluemoon forum change there tune start slating Jack the moment he turns them down and says he's staying at Villa.

They are the example of how beneficial sports washing is. It's unparalleled. They've been bent and manipulated in a way I wouldn't have thought possible.

Their preposterous return in titles due to their owners has Newcastle fans falling over themselves to try and defend the Saudi Arabian state before they've even bought the club.

Chelsea obviously a big one as well but I find City (and Newcastle) more interesting because of the online troll presence that leads the fanbase like the pied piper. They'll do whatever they're told every time.

I'm sure Jack is still going sadly. He will win them the Champions League and be a bargain at £100m.

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

They were from Macclesfield.

The one thing they thought they had and you’ve passed on their chips. Brutal 😂

4 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Oasis are the worst. A Fisher Price Beatles cover band for imbeciles and chavs. Manchester isn't even in a debate music wise compared to Brum. The Smiths and Joy Division. That's about it. And yes, Manchester is an overrated shithole, full of bow legged idiots who think they're witty.

Joy Division were a bunch of Tory loving words removed.

34 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

JWP won’t be until after Grealish, both Stella and Stella leveraging one to do the other. Still certain Jack’s off will travel up to Manchester Monday, has spoke with NSWE via zoom last week and told them he wants to go. Wes isn’t in the UK. You don’t have to believe me but seriously don’t bet your hard earns money on rumours he’s staying, he may well change his mind but I doubt it he’s not behaved in a way that would suggest that for several months. 

Rubbish!

I hope someone is asking Jack the hard questions. Like how would he feel to score against Villa at the Holte End.

Or even worse, he scored the winner v us in a cup final. I'm not even sure he'd be able to enjoy winning.

Edited by AndyM3000

Â