The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Wezbid said:

Wasn't it Fairy in Boots saying he was off to Utd last summer? 

And wasn't his 'source' Jack's Dad getting pissed at the horse racing and mouthing off about it?  Now there is the tiniest bit of plausibility in that happening but how could he possibly know the year after what's going on this time round?  What a load of bollocks.

• Like 2

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

And wasn't his 'source' Jack's Dad getting pissed at the horse racing and mouthing off about it?  Now there is the tiniest bit of plausibility in that happening but how could he possibly know the year after what's going on this time round?  What a load of bollocks.

This time, the horse got pissed and was mouthing off about it.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Corleone said:

This was one of the first post i saw on the Blue Moon Site

image.png.a307316d961dbebd65dd5bb0365261ff.png

1) I dont recall any Villa on here or on any other social media claiming that we will be challenging for the title on the back of signing Bailey

2) Bailey played almost every games last season for BL in both the League and the Europa Cup

I dont think ill bother going back🤣

You should it's pure hilarious, the comments only get better but beware you are having a Meltdown before they've even spoken to you lol.

Remember star wars, when all the Jedi are gathered and they are using jedi tricks to feel/search Anakins feelings and thoughts. I feel that is what Bluemoon Fans are doing as soon as we visit the site:

"your feelings are misguided they are young padawon, let the hate go you must, Meltdown must not have, leads to the darkside this path does" 😂

22 minutes ago, Corleone said:

This was one of the first post i saw on the Blue Moon Site

image.png.a307316d961dbebd65dd5bb0365261ff.png

1) I dont recall any Villa on here or on any other social media claiming that we will be challenging for the title on the back of signing Bailey

2) Bailey played almost every games last season for BL in both the League and the Europa Cup

I dont think ill bother going back🤣

I may have said a few words amid my enthusiasm....

6 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Man City fans are some of the most arrogant, glory-hunting,dbags in not only England but just sport in general. Not that long ago, they were lucky to even stay up and now all other teams fans are supposed to bow down to their superiority. If we don't want, they act like someone pissed in their cornflakes.

On a whole I’ve always found City fans to be decent. Every club has set of fans who are arrogant and believe every club should bow down to theirs, even we have a fair share in truth. The reality is City are miles ahead of us at the moment, but we have made great strides over the last few years. Keep Grealish and we can kick on again. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Did you get done by this?

Yes, so did I.

Why did I get this notification ffs?

* Fake account

Yep, the Leeds fan on here posted it earlier on.

Very nearly had me for a second!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I think the fact that I did shows all this is causing me to lose my mind and I need to take a break.

I think we all do! This transfer is the saga we love to hate, though.

Â