The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, VillanousOne said:

Not ITK but my mate at Netflix has said they have apparently bought the rights to turn this thread into a gritty drama mini-series.

Sorry Disney+ said it was a film

• Like 1

Just now, VillanousOne said:

Not ITK but my mate at Netflix has said they have apparently bought the rights to turn this thread into a gritty drama mini-series.

I hope they make it in the style of a Scandi-Noir drama but no doubt end up like the only way is Essex 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

It would be a blockbuster - probably end with jack about to reveal his decision and a message ……. To be continued next year 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

It's my view that there's something going on hence the lack of other transfer activity until we know where we stand.  Quite a big difference between blowing another £100k per week keeping grealish, to +£100mill transfer kitty + +£100k per week wages if he goes

17 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Would anyone be up for creating a cross forum five-a-side footy match? 

I remember a match between Villa and City fans outside Maine Rd - very competitive and without a ball….. 

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

If we didn't have the speculation of Grealish staying or leaving every summer this thread would probably be only a couple of hundred pages

It’s like a free rollercoaster ride - who needs  virtual reality 

Maybe it’s because of where I now live, maybe it’s because it was a quaint old time, but Sir Tom Finney is a god in this area, one man club no real club honours but revered as a footballer possibly the best ever in his era, this Jack could be you spoken about in 50 years time.  You know it’s the right thing to do, reverence is better than medals.

I'm feeling pretty confident this is in the can and he's staying - established VT member saying so, then Jack's and McGinn's Instagram and the guy in Argentina who is probably Emi Martinez' cousin all making noise on the same day - I'm not looking for quantity of signals here but quality of them, I might even throw some money at this now. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Because unlike the old days most of the discussion isn’t with the player it’s with the agent and the lawyers, so because the agents are likely to have players also at the buying club they can do it all behind closed doors and nobody can scream murder and the player whose not there can have reasonable denial if asked.

Oh… don’t get me started on agents… 

Just now, Jareth said:

I'm feeling pretty confident this is in the can and he's staying - established VT member saying so, then Jack's and McGinn's Instagram and the guy in Argentina who is probably Emi Martinez' cousin all making noise on the same day - I'm not looking for quantity of signals here but quality of them, I might even throw some money at this now. 

Who was this?

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Who was this?

As @Eastie said @samjp26 - one little browse of his history and he ain't getting involved in no fish puns and has been on here longer than most - pretty clear words I imagine in reaction to the panic - merci monsieur! 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I can see it now:-

Nick1974 "I want the truth god dammit"

Limpid "you can't handle the truth" 

• Haha 3

Â