The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

13 minutes ago, hippo said:

The bloke who won the first  big brother reckons Jack is staying.

Apparently Nasty Nick Batemen is working at The Athletic now.  No surprise there.

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

met him at the most random of gigs when i was in my teens. a 3rd wave ska punk band called less than jake. even if he was in his 20s he'd have been the oldest guy there

Yeah but all Craig's best friends are metalheads.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Whispers (“fake”) Twitter account says club has received official bid for Grealish, to be rejected.  Can’t link, it doesn’t allow sharing! 

Obviously rubbish but thought I’d share

Edited by nick76

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

met him at the most random of gigs when i was in my teens. a 3rd wave ska punk band called less than jake. even if he was in his 20s he'd have been the oldest guy there

I seen a ska band called 'Rattle Snake Jake' at a festival in Romsley - think they are the same band ?  

(Craig from big brother wasn't there - just sayin) 

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

giphy.gif

Where DO you get all your KW stuff from ? I trawl the net looking for fresh stuff but dont come across any - perhaps i'm not hard enough with my efforts ?

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Whispers (“fake”) Twitter account says club has received official bid for Grealish, to be rejected.  Can’t link, it doesn’t allow sharing! 

He also said Terry was staying, and a RB was going out on loan 2 weeks ago, and we had a medical booked at BMH last week. Full of it. He probably couldn't actually be any more wrong this window ha.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Thanks 1

Just now, nick76 said:

He said the deal had been signed with Villa about 4 weeks ago too. Another clown looking for a tap in now thinking we’d forget he’d deleted the one saying he’d signed 😂 

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

In all seriousness if true - that's seriously bad news. Clubs don't bid unless they think they have good chance of closing the deal

Just now, PieFacE said:

He also said Terry was staying, and a RB was going out on loan 2 weeks ago, and we had a medical booked at BMH last week. Full of it. 

I know and then it ends up being a 15 year old he tries to take credit for.  It’s rubbish!

• Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

He also said Terry was staying, and a RB was going out on loan 2 weeks ago, and we had a medical booked at BMH last week. Full of it. 

not forgetting the new signing that was due in mon or tues of this week

even tommy jordan has stepped in and called BS on the guy. yet still has 5k followers and some hanging on his every word

7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Negotiate down from £100m :lol:

The cheek!

I'd just be stunned if we accept a bid that isn't mental. Sorry Jack, you signed a five year deal last year.

That could be the sticking point though, if City aren’t willing to pay £100m then I don’t see him going. 

They’ve never spent more than £65m on a player and it would smash the British transfer record, so £100m is no drop in the ocean for them. They’d have to be absolutely sure he’s their man and given his injury record I’m not sure they’d really be prepared to pay £100m, as it effectively writes off signing Kane as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, hippo said:

In all seriousness if true - that's seriously bad news. Clubs don't bid unless they think they have good chance of closing the deal

Us and ESR though! So there would be hope.  He isn’t leaving anyway

Just now, hippo said:

we thought we had a good chance of buying ESR. the reality was there was zero chance of him signing

Whispers (the Twitter account) is just making stuff up and hoping something sticks. Loads of stuff that is clearly wrong. Definitely not ITK, not even slightly ITK.

If he keeps saying "deal likely next Tuesday/Wednesday" we'll sign someone (could be a youth player!) and he'll RT it. Completely full of shit.

Edited by KentVillan
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Where DO you get all your KW stuff from ? I trawl the net looking for fresh stuff but dont come across any - perhaps i'm not hard enough 

If you had better KW material you would be ;)

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Nothing has happened what so ever! 
No bid, no new contract and the man is still on holiday. 

yet people acting like he’s going 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869mk0iic88bdjmc78x3

Seriously ?? - its all kicked off in the last couple of hours - re read the thread.

Â