The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/grealish-shaws-7k-mykonos-bar-24597119

expected to see his name dragged through the mud here but plenty of quotes about how they've been absolute gentlemen...pleasant to see. bet this rag is gutted that there's no controversy to report.

25 year old gets drunk on holiday and spends less than 1/10th of his weeks wage on drink. gets drunk, goes back to Villa. Not news.

Glad he's not back in training already. Wonder how long they'll plan to keep him off and whether he'll be fit for the first game. That's not a dig, just a pondering as I don't think his injury was fully healed and think he should be given a rest and time to get back to full fitness.

22 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

25 year old gets drunk on holiday and spends less than 1/10th of his weeks wage on drink. gets drunk, goes back to Villa. Not news.

Glad he's not back in training already. Wonder how long they'll plan to keep him off and whether he'll be fit for the first game. That's not a dig, just a pondering as I don't think his injury was fully healed and think he should be given a rest and time to get back to full fitness.

Maybe Monday? Normally it is a 2 week break. So this should be the end of the 2nd week correct? 

4 hours ago, tomav84 said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/grealish-shaws-7k-mykonos-bar-24597119

expected to see his name dragged through the mud here but plenty of quotes about how they've been absolute gentlemen...pleasant to see. bet this rag is gutted that there's no controversy to report.

Not actually sure what the aim of this article is. Some young lads spent there annual leave in Greece and had a few drinks, didn’t get into trouble and were pleasant to others around them. Is the point to say that they spent more than most normal average people on the drinks they had? 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

23 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Maybe Monday? Normally it is a 2 week break. So this should be the end of the 2nd week correct? 

they're due back on the 2nd but they can come back earlier if they wish (by 'they' i mean jack, emi, and mings)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Not actually sure what the aim of this article is. Some young lads spent there annual leave in Greece and had a few drinks, didn’t get into trouble and were pleasant to others around them. Is the point to say that they spent more than most normal average people on the drinks they had? 

just clickbait...i don't normally bite...i was just dreading it that they've been tw@ts but was just pleasantly surprised that they're behaving themselves

• Like 1

On a different note than England players Daring to have a holiday. The prospect of Kane to Man City seems more likely and I would imagine that deal will cost city around £250 million with fee signing bonus and wages over I’m assuming a 5 year deal. Regardless of who you are I don’t see them then going and dropping probably the best part of another 190+ million on Jack even if they shift some players which given the wages they pay I imagine is easier said than done.

4 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Have you read the comments? Even when the story is fairly positive the keyboard warriors just can't wait to stick the knife in. And mention the not-quite-relevant NHS 3% pay rise offer "oh these footballers not worth a million let alone 100 million" etc etc.

clearings in the woods seem to be oblivious to the fact that the players are offered these insane amounts. Perhaps they should refuse it and work for 15 per hour?

I know we all would...🤣

Edited by rjw63
spazzmoidness on the keyboard
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

jeff bezos could literally give every single soul on the planet $1bn each and still have a fortune in excess of $190bn (let that sink in for a moment...)

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

footballers do just have that ability to trigger people

jeff bezos could literally give every single soul on the planet $1bn each and still have a fortune in excess of $190bn (let that sink in for a moment...)

but no one minds him playing star wars...how dare footballers have fun though!

So Bezos has £7,874,965,825 BILLION!

hmmm

10 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

That's the worst 'maffs' I've ever witnessed in my life, tbf! :-))

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Mathematics your strong point?

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

So Bezos has £7,874,965,825 BILLION!

hmmm

bezos has 204 billion

worldwide population is 7.9 billion

204-7.9=196.1

am i going mad? it's friday and i'm a bit tired...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

the population of the planet is 7,800,000,000

so 7,800,000,000 multiplied by 1billion is 7.8 quadrilion +18.......I doubt jeff bezos can spell quadrillion..

In hindsight i think my calcualtor shit itself during that calculation.

Edited by OLDVILLAIN
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

bezos has 204 billion

worldwide population is 7.9 billion

204-7.9=196.1

am i going mad? it's friday and i'm a bit tired...

Yes you are! He can give everyone a dollar and you'd get that answer. 

Â