The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, AVFC44 said:

This does massive massive disservice to Mahrez who is an incredible player.

Looks a bit of a one trick pony. Wow. This isn't Marc Albrighton we're discussing here.

Yes probably but he hasnt set the world alight at Man City. You wouldn't put him in the Raheem Sterling league as  a player. Anyway enough about him! 

4 hours ago, Philosopher said:

Them or Citeh! City's style of play is made for Jack.

But they don't have the aura of the other two, and probably never will. 

I honestly can't see him playing for another English club. Imagine the stature he could eventually have with us. It's frightening the potential this kid has. He's unique.

He could be the first 200,million pound, player. Especially if he shines at the Euros. 

32 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Terminator Cleansing GIF - Terminator Cleansing Fire - Discover & Share GIFs

Leeds football club Decimated, Evaporated and Annihilated. 

What a wonderful thought.

Wonder how Grealish would look if he was done as Terminator in a Gif, calling all Gif Masters lol.

Edited by Dave-R

Looking at the Ozil situation at Arsenal could be an eye opener for Jack regarding a move. I think Jack has a bit more of a work ethic but people forget 5/6 years ago Ozil was one of the best playmakers in the world. Football is becoming more about pressing and maybe he like Ozil would struggle in one of the teams like City or Liverpool and he will realise that he has a good thing going here

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Why would he ever want to leave. We're clearly qualifying for Champions League this season, lol.

My god. If we keep up this pace, 4th place could be a realistic aim!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Yes probably but he hasnt set the world alight at Man City. You wouldn't put him in the Raheem Sterling league as  a player. Anyway enough about him! 

He is twice the player sterling is. City's second best player. And even in the limited role he has been given he has an insane rate of goals and assists. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

I honestly can't see him playing for another English club. Imagine the stature he could eventually have with us. It's frightening the potential this kid has. He's unique.

He could be the first 200,million pound, player. Especially if he shines at the Euros. 

If our season continues as positively as it has started and he tears it up at the Euros such that he is valued at 200 million pounds, what on earth makes you think he would want to be sold?

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Looking at the Ozil situation at Arsenal could be an eye opener for Jack regarding a move. I think Jack has a bit more of a work ethic but people forget 5/6 years ago Ozil was one of the best playmakers in the world. Football is becoming more about pressing and maybe he like Ozil would struggle in one of the teams like City or Liverpool and he will realise that he has a good thing going here

Are you saying Jack can't press? Is that you, Southgate?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I love Grealish, everyone I know loves him (fans of other teams) but come on no one is paying £200 million or any where near 

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

He is twice the player sterling is. City's second best player. And even in the limited role he has been given he has an insane rate of goals and assists. 

Out of genuine curiosity why do you think he hasn’t been able to pin down a place in City’s first choice team?

57 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Out of genuine curiosity why do you think he hasn’t been able to pin down a place in City’s first choice team?

I think Guardiola loves foden and the season before last bernando silva was obviously insane. I also think he may have been injured his first year there though but I'm not sure.

2 hours ago, a-k said:

Are you saying Jack can't press? Is that you, Southgate?

You have to remember that Mason Mount played out of position to today and whilst the focus was on attack a lot of people forget the defending and the high pressing which mainly went unnoticed

Â