The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

At this point, there are no facts and no evidence though? It’s all speculation and rumour and you’ve taken it as 100% all correct from the off. 

It may well all be true and he’s been a very silly boy, but no-one actually knows what’s happened at all. 

Well that's a lie. 

I haven't 100% said he was drink driving. 

And on the flipside you've ignored things and developed your innocent theory straight from the off. 

What's the difference? I'd say the available evidence points more to he was doing something he shouldn't. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 1

The sun have gone with a front page spread about it all and a 4am party... yes i know its the Sun. It ties in with what i have posted in here and was told shortly after it happened. Obviously it cannot be 100% confirmed unless people were there but far too much smoke here. The fact he left and left the car window wide open tells me he panicked and got away. In my opinion that leaves more questions about why...

Again i dont want or wish this to be true at all!!! Im going off what ive been told and my opinion based on what we know so far and what is now been reported.

Edited by leighavfc

Waiting to see what comes out of this officially, must admit it doesn’t look good he really isn’t the golden boy some fans think he is either just look at his past record for one... part of me doesn’t really care right now to be honest as we have bigger issues in the world. If he is guilty of any drinking etc he deserves everything coming to him including a criminal record. Let’s wait and see. 

• Like 1

The guy it appears has been an idiot no doubt about that. I don't think it is for any of us to get into whether or not he was drunk and driving as we don't know if he was either drunk or actually driving the car. It seems from the Police report whoever the driver was left details with a member of public at the scene. 

The idiocy is given what is going on and people being told to stay at home that it appears he has gone out to go to a party. He obviously isn't going to have been the only person to have done this, I doubt very much he is the only footballer. He is though our player and more than that our Captain and meant to be leading by example and he has sent out completely the wrong message. I am sure if as appears the reason he has gone out is for a non essential reason then the club will come down on him hard and he can wave bye bye to the captaincy and beyond that an England call up anytime soon.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

It reflects poorly (in any normal situation) if indeed, assuming he was indeed driving. More so, given the current global pandemic, and Grealish flouting public health and governmental advice, less than 24 hours after urging the public to stay home and save lives. Again, assuming the party is true, I'm sure many people are doing the same. It's monumentally stupid and irresponsible to the health of others. At a time when some footballers are donating wages or agreeing to pay cuts. It speaks to the perception many have of him. 

The longer this goes on without comment nor completion, the more speculation will continue. There is no football for the foreseeable future so this will get 1000x the scrutiny and debate. Not that it is not unwarranted. But we are still gathering evidence and attributing culpability. Still, a PR disaster for the club and Grealish himself. 

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This story will be the end of his prospective England career. There is going to be a level of outrage about his behaviour here amongst the public at large that is going to be larger than that for any normal 'footballing misbehaviour' story. 

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

This story will be the end of his prospective England career. There is going to be a level of outrage about his behaviour here amongst the public at large that is going to be larger than that for any normal 'footballing misbehaviour' story. 

Especially with Southgate’s letter about the important social role football has in a crises like this. 

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Declan Rice and Mason Mount were out playing football last week when they were supposed to be self isolating as potential coronavirus in the club. Maddison and Alli were also seen clubbing last weekend as well

I bet Southgate will not drop all 4 plus Eric Dier if he is fit

An update of the story claims "witnesses" say he hit 3 parked cars as well as railing in front of a Real Estate company. Argued with security, cockily said he would pay for the damage and pissed off.

Where it gets questionable is "It was quite strange to see an England ace looking so unkempt and disheveled, he looked quite confused". (This kinda throws "eye witness" account up in the air)

I can't picture any random person calling a player an "England Ace", thats more football journo slang.

However is seems there are more pics of him in, around, and leaving the scene with a napsack.

If all true, as I've said, have the party at home if you must, or call a **** cab to take you home!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

10 hours ago, DCJonah said:

The mirror reporting that Mcormack owns the flat where Grealish was standing outside. 

Just there for a training session I'd imagine. Ross always seemed one for keeping his physical fitness up

He was. I heard he was on a rigourous training regime of box jumps during his time here. Tried to take it to the next level and move on to jumping over gates from a static position and tried to incorporate it in to his commute to training. This resulted in the mix up with Bruce and the rest as they say is history.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

An update of the story claims "witnesses" say he hit 3 parked cars as well as railing in front of a Real Estate company. Argued with security, cockily said he would pay for the damage and pissed off.

Where it gets questionable is "It was quite strange to see an England ace looking so unkempt and disheveled, he looked quite confused".

I can't picture any random person calling a player an "England Ace", thats more football journo slang.

However is seems there are more pics of him in, around, and leaving the scene with a napsack.

If all true, as I've said, have the party at home if you must, or call a **** cab to take you home!

England Ace would also be somebody with an England cap as well so definitely amateur journalism :P 

• Like 1

So annoyed at this (if true) the vast majority of us are complying and staying in, not seeing people we care about etc and he goes out to a party with guys over 30 (who should be mature enough to know better) 

This is our captain ffs. No excuse and undefendable. 

• Like 1

Â