The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

If it’s true, and I first heard it about 30 mins ago from a reliable source, then I don’t care who wants to buy him, I don’t want him anywhere near our club. 

Big damage to us on and off the pitch but this is too big to be swept under the carpet or hope it’ll be soon forgotten. The boy is a complete imbecile. The board and everyone else at the club will be apoplectic! If it’s true, kick him out!

Imbecile is right Dave.

i never thought he was the sharpish tool in the box.....this just about confirms it......his partners in crime were not exactly prime professionals, he must be desperate for friends to be mixing with Ross McCormack.

the mind boggles.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Leaving the window open in the car speaks volumes here chaps. He's proper fooked up, an I doubt in reality there is much defence. 

No statement from the club yet? They'll be wondering how the hell they are going to get him out of this one.

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

According to latest news. He was pissed, smashed into 20 cars, had white powder a over the seats a shotgun in the back with 2kg of weed. 

Joking apart if this is true. What a moron. Super Jack to idiot and potential virus spreader 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Leaving the window open in the car speaks volumes here chaps. He's proper fooked up, an I doubt in reality there is much defence. 

No statement from the club yet? They'll be wondering how the hell they are going to get him out of this one.

Exactly.. how people think is normal is beyond me. He not only leaves the scene (regardless of leaving details) he then leaves the vehicle with a window wide open... speaks volumes to me... i must state once again that i hope im wrong... i just dont see the logic to it without thinking he panicked for a reason...

2 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

According to latest news. He was pissed, smashed into 20 cars, had white powder a over the seats a shotgun in the back with 2kg of weed. 

Joking apart if this is true. What a moron. Super Jack to idiot and potential virus spreader 

His image is shattered and his aspirations for his career is busted.

god knows how he gets out of this......needs OJ Simsons lawyer.

2 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Exactly.. how people think is normal is beyond me. He not only leaves the scene (regardless of leaving details) he then leaves the vehicle with a window wide open... speaks volumes to me... i must state once again that i hope im wrong... i just dont see the logic to it without thinking he panicked for a reason...

It’s just a mess.
Why didn’t he drive his car home if it was still road worthy?

Why didn’t he get a lift with his mate?

Why didn’t he get a taxi after the crash?

Why did he leave the window open?

Why was he wearing odd shoes.

The potential answer for all of those is because he was pissed.

the ross mcormack thing has been puzzling me but wondering if this was some sort of private wake for peter whittingham? capaldi and ross both played with him at cardiff i believe. just dont see why else jack would've been hanging out with him and capaldi

1 minute ago, Genie said:

It’s just a mess.

You missed off why did the incident happen at 8am but police were called at 10am

28 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

it was actually in reference to how calm you and others are being with this...and how just because he plays for villa means that we grant him more leeway than when we as the general public slated all those out for picnics, bbqs etc. you literally said "it's not the end of the world that he was out" when actually that alone means that he has done wrong...the fact that there is almost certainly more the the story is something that is to be discussed if/when the facts come out. i'm amazed that so many seem to be OK with this at the moment

It’s literally not the end the world if he was out..

He may have had good reason for all we know. 

You literally said people like me are responsible for the lockdown extending just because I’m not ready to lynch him, which is hysterical and pathetic.

Exactly mate. I agree, no logic to leaving if everything was ok. Why didnt he just go back into McCormacks flat if he didnt want to be see or pictured too? He then could have spoke to police and sorted it there and then... but he didnt... 

Edited by leighavfc

10 minutes ago, Elton said:

It’s literally not the end the world if he was out..

He may have had good reason for all we know. 

You literally said people like me are responsible for the lockdown extending just because I’m not ready to lynch him, which is hysterical and pathetic.

are you that ignorant that you don't think he would've posted something immediately if he was delivering shopping to a relative in isolation or something? shot down the story straight away?

and yes i stand by those like you that say "oh it's not too bad that he was out and about" when our government has prohibited us from doing so and being the reason the lockdown will continue. if i'm being hysterical and pathetic, then so are all the politicians, NHS workers etc that are saying similar

by the way, "Not the end of the world"  is not a phrase ever to be used literally...it's said to indicate that a problem is not as bad as one fears, just to give you a basic english lesson. so you are quite right, LITERALLY, it wasn't the end of the world, so perhaps if you meant it to be taken literally i would consider your use of it in the future as the majority of folks take it as the popular saying that it is

Edited by tomav84

35 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

Lets just say he was completely sober and it was genuinely just an accident, lets say he walled off so he wasnt to be seen anymore..

Why would you leave the window of an expensive car like that wide open? Do people do that regularly at home and when they park their cars up then? Doesnt seem right to me...

Because they have that much money, leaving a window open is just an incidential.

he could replace it in a heart beat.

Just now, TRO said:

Because they have that much money, leaving a window open is just an incidential.

he could replace it in a heart beat.

But thats not the point is it... nobody does it regardless how rich you are. How many windows do you see fully open on parked cars... not mamy i guess?

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s just a mess.

Why on earth was he mixing with McCormack?......he must be desperate for company.....an ex player, who clearly has an axe to grind with the club.....its a worrying cocktail of intrigue....i would like to be a fly on the wall to their conversations.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

Something like this was always going to happen with the season paused - the dumb ass has enough money to pay someone to drive him around though, I mean that's all he had to do. 

No all he had to do was stay at home!!!!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, leighavfc said:

But thats not the point is it... nobody does it regardless how rich you are. How many windows do you see fully open on parked cars... not mamy i guess?

My point was " easy come easy go".....he obviously has no respect for stuff, especially in his alleged state......we all know, when you are out of it, anything goes.

Edited by TRO

Â