The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

27 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I've just had a bloke at work (a Liverpool fan from Birmingham. Make of that what you will) tell me that Milner is a better player than Grealish and controls the game better than he does. I just had to walk away. Needed somewhere to vent. Honestly, there is no side in world football that Grealish wouldn't improve. Never loved a player so much.

Thing is they dont watch him plenty of my friends say that Grealish is s**t  , on the other hand I have a friend who watches football religiously premier league top to bottom and championship games he constantly admits  Grealish is quality even though it pains him to say it being a dingle

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Is Sancho that good? I’ve not seen him much so genuine question.  Wouldn’t a front 3 of Sterling, Kane and Jack work?

yes and as where before Christmas he wasn't he's now back in form, he's a dick but he's playing well

he's also a proper wide man, you can make a case that Sterling - kane - Sancho is a better balanced front 3 than putting jack in there

35 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I've just had a bloke at work (a Liverpool fan from Birmingham. Make of that what you will) tell me that Milner is a better player than Grealish and controls the game better than he does. I just had to walk away. Needed somewhere to vent. Honestly, there is no side in world football that Grealish wouldn't improve. Never loved a player so much.

I think the problem there is that villa fans have seen milner playing CM as he was hitting his prime and absolutely love him still (come home jimmy!) its not like Maddison or mount or barkley where the shoe's on the other foot and villa fans will brush them off with a "he's shit mate" we know what milner is and what he can do...and we know how much better jack is...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tinker said:

Wow, can't believe he's ours. If we ever sell him the fee should break records .

If we ever sell him I honestly don't think football or life in general will ever be the same. I literally can't bear the thought of seeing him in another teams shirt.

• Like 1

If he is eligible he is a certainty for young player of the season. He might even get nominated for the main award as Liverpool players will split the votes.. Celtic rarely do a clean sweep of the nominations in Scotland because of it

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

If he is eligible he is a certainty for young player of the season. He might even get nominated for the main award as Liverpool players will split the votes.. Celtic rarely do a clean sweep of the nominations in Scotland because of it

Got to be a certainty to get into the team of the season, at least.

5 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Reincarnation of Rui Costa. Was too flimsy and a bit weak early in his career but his brain, fitness and conditioning are on another level right now.

This is a brilliant shout and reminded me of a player I used to love who hasn't traveled through my neurons in a very long time. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Remember when tinpot Leeds and West Brom etc fans were moaning he got Championship player of the year?  :crylaugh: 

Pablo Hernandez  :crylaugh: 

I don’t get this mindset from opposition fans at all. I don’t like Leeds in the slightest but can still appreciate Kalvin Phillips ability.

Edited by Sam-AVFC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Or keep him and have his wage break records...

Along with transfer fees for more class players to play around him.

I would love this to happen, if we did build and he stayed we could build something really special. Just need to stay up this season UTV

1 hour ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I don’t get this mindset from opposition fans at all. I don’t like Leeds in the slightest but can still appreciate Kalvin Phillips ability.

I would sign Phillips in heart beat, £30m looks about right 

• Like 1

Â