• England
    • USA
    • Algeria
    • Slovenia

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of pressure on joe cole now. He has been depicted as the 'saviour'

Heskey 1 pass to rooney in the whole game

Heskey took until the 24th minute to pass to a team mate

:cry: :cry:

No wonder one of the demands of terry and the alledged group of 9 was to have heskey out of the team

----------------James----------------

Johnson---Upson---Terry-----Cole

---------------Barry----------------

Milner-----------------------Gerrard

--------------Rooney----------------

-------Crouch--------Defoe---------

I actually feel a bit sorry for Joe Cole, because if Capello was thinking of bringing him in, there's no way he will now because it will look like he is just doing what Terry wants.

Thats what I was thinking. Terry trying to do his mate a favour, but he might actually be doing him a disservice.

I read that a delegation of 9 players went to capello with a list of demands. One of them was more freedom, another was a change in formation...............and one of them was that they didn't want Heskey in the team. :lol::lol::lol: :cry: :cry: . When the team eventually come home, I want to know EVERYTHING that has happened since they arived in south africa.
Where was this :crylaugh:

Regardless of what formation you play...there is no possible way you can leave Wayne Rooney on the bench, its just crazy talk.

All this 'drop Rooney' talk is ridiculous, he's one of the best players in the world, you CANT leave him out of the team!

I agree that on form he is one of the best in the world, so far in this world cup he has been so far off form that he is unrecognisable from the player we know he is.

On wednedsay if we play 4 5 1 then Rooney should play, however if we are again goin 4 4 2 I would drop him and play Crouch and Defoe who have played alongside each other for Spurs. Rooney can then come of the bench after 50-55 mins and use his pace and power.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Joe Cole, because if Capello was thinking of bringing him in, there's no way he will now because it will look like he is just doing what Terry wants.

Thats what I was thinking. Terry trying to do his mate a favour, but he might actually be doing him a disservice.

With a mate like John Terry, who needs enemies?

With a mate like John Terry, who needs enemies?

If you're mates with JT, you're probably a word removed anyways

Oh it is all falling apart for England :). After this World cup players heads need to fly. Whoever is in charge should focus on bringing in people like Rodwell, Delfounso and other young promising players.

i have to say i didnt think i could hate john terry anymore than i already do, but this FEKING IDIOT could have cost us a serious chance of world cup glory. why didnt he wait until after the world cup? this will seriously harm morale now

and why teh **** is this guy drinking beer druring the world cup? your a disgrace terry. scum on and off the pitch

I agree with you Dem in regards to Terry he is tosser but lets be honest he hasn't cost us anything, we were never in with a hope of World Cup glory we simply aren't good enough.

It could get embarrassing for them if they end up playing Spain in the mood they were in for much of last night. Our midfield would be chasing shadows.

I still think we're good enough to reach the quarters though. We can beat Serbia/Ghana/Germany in the next round if we play fairly well and the right players are picked.

If it wasnt for France, England would be the biggest embarrassment of this World Cup.

The squad is in chaos and it seems divided and I think if Capello is manager Terry and Lampard wont play for England again and Gerrard will be stripped of captaincy for his poor performance so far

TalkSport just saying Heskey and Lennon dropped, Defoe and Milner playing instead, like for like swaps.

How can Talksport know this when Fabio himself said yesterday that he wouldn't be changing timing of the announcement of the team?