Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, hogso said:

*anime fan hat on* Depends on the dub.

Animation is different I think. Because it was originally voices dubbed over animation anyway. So I don't feel like that takes much away from the experience.

That being said I can't imagine watching things like The Simpsons or South Park with different people doing the voices.

1 hour ago, hogso said:

*anime fan hat on* Depends on the dub.

that's different though - you don't notice the false juxtaposition of voice and face. All the anime I've watched has been dubbed rather than subs and it has been absolutely fine.

real life visuals however - I find it unwatchable to follow dubbing

Finished Mindhunter last night. Really, really great. Ed Kemper's character was compelling.

Also enjoyed Holden Ford basically merge into Dennis Reynolds over the last three episodes, once I thought about it, I just couldn't unsee it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Also enjoyed Holden Ford basically merge into Dennis Reynolds over the last three episodes, once I thought about it, I just couldn't unsee it. 

YES! I spotted the Dennis Reynolds comparison in episode 1. They could be brothers :D 

• Like 1

Really trying to like Dark, 6 episodes in and it’s just not clicking with me. I should enjoy it, on paper it’s right up my alley but much like fortitude it’s just so dull and boring. Oh well. 

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Really trying to like Dark, 6 episodes in and it’s just not clicking with me. I should enjoy it, on paper it’s right up my alley but much like fortitude it’s just so dull and boring. Oh well. 

Funnily enough I've literally just finished episode 6 myself.

I absolutely love it.

Sealab 2020 was a crap Hanna-Barbera cartoon that died on its arse in the early 70s.

30 years on Adult Swim revived it, but from a different angle.

It's Adam Reed who went on to create Archer.

They're floating around on Youtube and other places you find such things.

• Like 1

Â