Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Series 2 of Arrow is definitely the highlight so far. The third series is... Well, yeah, ropey. The elements are there and it just squanders them. Too many episodes, far too many characters, a bizarrely weak villain, overly convoluted plot that appears to not know what to do with itself so spends episode after episode spinning it's wheels. The finale goes out with a splutter.

The Flash ideally should be watched at the same time as Arrow series 3, the shows cross over directly (on 4 occasions being very straight crossovers with each star appearing in the others show) but with other minor crossovers - supporting cast appearing in both series etc.

I don't think you'd lose much keeping then separate in truth, as its usually fairly inconsequential (there's a spoiler for Arrow in the penultimate Flash episode, and that's hardly huge, and I think that's it) but the series are made with watching both concurrently in mind.

• Like 1

mad men finale - 

great episode, strange how the 3 major scenes all happened over the phone, don with betty and don with peggy were great, stan and peggy was off the mark for me, they've built it up for so long and we all know its there but it was a bit ham fisted, the joan and roger scene was great, the pete and peggy scene brief as it was was great

theres 2 bits that for me say don went back, 1st was Stephanie saying something along the lines of why are you holding that family heir loom when you're not my family, think what he went chasing in california wasnt happening, 2nd was peggy's "dont you want to work with coke" comment, he definitely went back in my head, thats the 1st time they've shown a proper tv advert like that, increases the significance of it too

glad they showed the advert at the end too rather than just the music, that would have been lost on me

Arrow peaked in season 2

The villain in season 2 won't be surpassed

My main enjoyment in both these shows (Arrow and Flash) is seeing how many former Spartacus cast members I can spot.

The bloke who played Crixus as the main villain in Season 2 of Arrow is the highlight.

Wayward Pines..........wow

not a spoiler really. But just in case

Episode 5 is the big reveal which is supposedly a mind blowing twist. Tempted to read up on the books as I'm not sure I can wait that long.

Â